11

"Coming ChaerYeong-ah." NaYeon shouted wearing her shoes and opened the door but found JeongYeon who was pressing the bell.

"What are you doing here? I thought it's ChaerYeong."

"I'm here to pick her up so I thought to pick you up too." JeongYeon said with a smile. NaYeon nodded and looked back at her parents.

"I'm going mom and dad."

"Hello uncle and aunty." JeongYeon waved at them. They nodded at her.

"Come on." NaYeon pulled her out with her.

They settled in JeongYeon's car. NaYeon sat on the back seat making JeongYeon pout. She looked back at her with her pouty face. NaYeon chuckled asking the matter.

"Sit with me." She said. NaYeon shook her head. JeongYeon frowned and pressed a button on the dashboard making her seat flat. She cupped NaYeon's cheek and kissed her gently making NaYeon widened her eyes.

"Now sit with me." She said breaking the kiss.

"JeongYeon..." JeongYeon cut her off with a peck.

"Sit with me."

"But..." JeongYeon leaned forward putting her thumb on her lips.

"Sit with me NaYeon." JeongYeon repeated again. NaYeon sighed and grabbed her bag. JeongYeon smirked in victory.

NaYeon sat beside her on the front seat. JeongYeon intertwined their hands together and drove off to ChaerYeong's place. NaYeon sighed letting her do what she wanted to do. JeongYeon let go of NaYeon's hand and opened the car door. She went out to call ChaerYeong.

NaYeon waited for them and they came just in minutes. JeongYeon opened the door for ChaerYeong then took her seat. She winked at NaYeon without being noticed by ChaerYeong and drove off to the university.

.

.

.

.

.

"What's the matter. Tell me everything." DaHyun asked.

"She's ignoring me."

"She likes you unnie, that's why she's doing that."

"She likes me that's why she's ignoring me?" Sana asked in disbelief.

"She's trying to move on."

"She doesn't need to." Sana pouted.

"Who do you love?" DaHyun asked holding her hand.

"I love...I mean I like JeongYeon but I'm trying to move on." Sana said and sighed.

"You don't like TzuYu, right?"

"I like her. I'm trying my best to like her the way she likes me."

"You're forcing yourself." DaHyun said chuckling. Sana just smiled a bit.

"But at least I'm trying. TzuYu always does best for me but I'm just too blind to see that."

"Be her friend. She'll not ignore you."

"I'm already her friend." Sana said innocently.

"Not that simple friend. Be something more than friends."

"Like how?"

"Like show her that you like her now." DaHyun explained.

"But she thinks I like JeongYeon."

"Then show her that you're moved on. Hey, there's a rumour that unnie kissed someone. Talk TzuYu about it."

"She'll be mad. She'll think that I'm trying get information about JeongYeon through her."