15

"You didn't rest?" NaYeon asked back hugging JeongYeon.

"I slept in the car then I woke up in the mid night and went home but I was not sleepy that time." JeongYeon said wiping her face with her handkerchief.

"You should have come inside."

"I didn't want to disturb you." JeongYeon said turning to her and hugged her waist.

"You know what? I missed you yesterday."

"You shouldn't have gone then." JeongYeon said resting her forehead on NaYeon's.

They let go of each other as they felt someone was about to come inside the restroom. NaYeon went inside a cubicle while JeongYeon went busy in her phone. Two girls came inside. They looked at JeongYeon and shrugged off. After doing their business, they left.

JeongYeon knocked on the cubicle and NaYeon came out but JeongYeon pushed her inside and closed the door. She smirked pinning NaYeon on the door.

"What are you doing?" NaYeon whispered.

"I missed you." JeongYeon whispered back and captured NaYeon's lips. NaYeon widened her eyes when she felt someone's presence in the restroom.

NaYeon tried to push JeongYeon but she didn't let go of her lips and pulled her close by her waist. NaYeon went froze on her place when someone knocked the door. JeongYeon smiled while kissing NaYeon savouring her taste.

"It's occupied since morning." A girl said and sighed.

"Seems like someone has an upset stomach." Another girl said and laughed after that.

JeongYeon broke the kiss and made NaYeon look at her. She wiggled her brows and NaYeon pointed outside. JeongYeon shrugged off and pointed her lips. NaYeon sighed and wrapped her arms around her nape. JeongYeon smiled cheekily and kissed her once again.

"Let's go." A girl said and the door closing sound was heard by both JeongYeon and NaYeon. NaYeon pulled out from the kiss and punched JeongYeon's shoulder.

"Why are you so impatient now?" She whispered shouting. JeongYeon didn't say anything staring at her lovingly.

"JeongYeon..."

"JeongYeon-ah..." NaYeon pinched her cheek making JeongYeon come back in her sense. She shook her head.

"You're spacing out." NaYeon said tapping her cheek.

JeongYeon went lose in NaYeon for a moment. She forgot everything and just focused on NaYeon. She pulled NaYeon close hugging her tightly and leaned forward. NaYeon closed her eyes when JeongYeon's lips touched her forehead.

JeongYeon hugged NaYeon and they remained in that position for a while until NaYeon's tummy growled. JeongYeon chuckled and let go of her. NaYeon looked down in embarrassment.

"Let's go. Seems like you're hungry." JeongYeon said and opened the door.

"First you go. I'll come later." NaYeon said. JeongYeon nodded and went out.

NaYeon rested her head on the door for a while counting her heart beats. She smiled remembering their moments and sighed. She came out from the restroom but gasped when she found JeongYeon outside.

"Let's go home." JeongYeon said.

"Why? We missed our class already."

"I don't wanna study anymore. I want you."

"Yoo JeongYeon, are you crazy?"

"I'm going crazy just because of you. Let's go home, I'll cook something for you."