Chapter 13

Damian's P.O.V.

I look at belle. Please forgive me. I look at Jessica. " your father was right Jessie." I said. Jessica looks at me and smiles at me. "You want to be with me?" She said. I look at Jessica. "Yes. Just let Anna go and we can be together." I said. I look at Belle and I can tell that she is trying not to cry. "Why can't I just kill her." Jessica said. I look at her. "Because I marked her and she marked me but I will find a way to break it so we can be together." I said. Jessica let's go of belle. Jessica looks at belle. "I told you he would never keep you a round." She said. Belle looks at me and walks over to me and smacks me acrossed the face. "I hate you I should have just went back with my dad." She said and runs out of the room.

Jessica walks over to me. "now that she is gone we can be together." She said. I look at her "no we can't." I said. She looks at me. "You only said that so I would let go of her." She said and goes to attack me I stop her from attack me and kill her. Demitry walks into the room. "Damian what going on Anna just ran out of the house." He said. I look at him. "Demitry can you take care of Jessica's body and go tell Ray I need to talk to him. I said. Demitry nods his head and picks up Jessica body. I go to my office and try to mind link belle. Ray walks into my office. "You killed my daughter." He said. I look at him." Well you daughter try to kill me." I said. He looks at me. "Sorry alpha. I should also tell you the she found and rejected her mate because she wanted to be with her and I never promise she could have you." He said. I look at him. "You cause any trouble I will lock you in a cell. You can go now." I said. He leaves.

I go and try to find belle. I can't find her anywhere. I go home and sit in my office. I pick up my phone and call

Jake. "Hello" he said.

"Jake it's Damian." I said.

"What can I help you with."

"Belle ran off I said somethings and i only said them because one of my pack members Jessica had a knife to her throat. So I told Jessica I would be with her only if she let go of belle. She let go of her and belle smacked me acrossed the face. She told me he hated me."

"Damian do you need help finding her?"

"Yes If you do not mind."

"Damian I do not mind she is still my sister. I finally found out why they hid her. They never wanted anyother baby."

I see belle standing to the doorway.

"Hey Jake Belle is standing in my office."

"Ok I will let you two talk." He hangs up the phone.

I look at belle. "I heard what you said after I ran out of the room." She said. I look at her "Belle I am sorry I should have found another way to make her let you go." I said. She walks over to me and sit on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck and puts her head on my chest. "I forgive you Damian. I am sorry I hit you." She said. I kiss the top of her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for." I said.