Chapter 19

I wake up to Alec crying. I get up and get out of bed and grab him and bring him down to get him something to eat. Demitry walks into the room followed by Jake. Jake walks over and hugs me. "We will find him Anna." He said. I nod my head. Rachel and the other girls make breakfast. Everyone grabs a plate. Rachel puts one in front of me. "Thank you." I said and eat my food while holding Alec. I get done and put my plate in the sink. I walk up stairs to Alec's room and change him and them bring him back to my room and put him in his bed.

Damian's P.O.V.

I am locked in a cell. Some guy stops in front of the cell. "Good evening Damain." He said. I look at the guy. "What the hell do you want Liam." I said. He looks at me. "I want you to suffer." He said.  I look at him. "What the hell did i ever do to you." I said. He looks at me and i can see rage in his eyes. "it's not what you did to me it is what your father did to me He killed my father so instead of killing him and am going to kill one of his sons and you were the only one i could get my hands on, to bad you cant say good bye to your mate and son." he said and walks away. I sit on the floor and think about Belle and Alec.

All of the kids are in bed and everyone is sitting at the table in the kitchen. "what do you mean you know who has him dad." Demitry said. Ryan looks at all of us. "You remember Liam's dad Luke and how i killed him becuase he killed your mother, Well Liam sent me a note Saying he is going to kill Damian." he said. I close my eyes. Jake puts his arm around me. "Anna I am not going to let that happen." he said. Ryan looks at Jake. "You should not tell her that because Liam will not change his mind." He said. Demitry stands up. "Why would you say that father. It sounds like you are giving up." He said. Ryan looks at him. "We do not know where he is and by the time we did find him Damian would be dead." he said. I stand up and look at Ryan then I hear Alec crying. i run up stairs to my room and grab Alec and sit on the bed and rock him. Please let him come home safe we need him. Rachel walks into the room. "Anna do not listen to Ryan we will find Damian and bring him home ." she said. I look at her with tears in my eyes. "what if Ryan is right." I said. Rachel walks over and sits next to me. "Demitry went missing a couple of years ago and Ryan said the same thing he is saying now. We found Demitry and he was fine, he fought his way back to his family. I know Damian and he will do the same thing." she said and hugs me. "we can never catch a break it is alway one thing after another." I said.

Rachel leaves the room. I put Alec back in his bed by my bed and fall asleep.

Damian's P.O.V.

Liam walks back into the room. "The only reason my father killed yours was becuase he killed my mother." I said. he looks at me. "Damian I do not care. I still want my revenge and I also know you will not go down with out a fight. The fight will be on your pack land with your pack watching and your family and we leave tonight and if you try anything I will kill your mate." he said. I nod my head. He unlocks the door and we walk to the pack house. we get there when the sun is getting up. I see Belle sitting on the porch with Alec in her arms and Jake next to her.

I look up and see Damian. Jake looks at where I am looking. "Anna I know you want to run to him but please stay where you are." he said. I nod my head. Ryan wallks out of the house followed by Damian's brothers and thier mates. "Liam" Ryan said. Liam looks at him. "Ryan, you are going to watch your son die I challenged your son to a fight to the death. so call the pack together." he said. The pack gets out here.  Damian and Liam start to fight after they tell the pack what is going on. I can barely watch the fight. I am praying to the moon goddess that Damian makes it out alive.

Two hours later the fight is still going on. Alec is sleeping in my arms. I am looking at Alec when I hear an howl I look up and see both of them on the ground. Demitry walk over to them. "Anna lets go inside." Jake said. I shake my head."no not until I know Damian is ok." I said. Alec starts to cry and I know I have to go change him I get up and walk inside the house and walk up the stairs to his room. I change him and feed him and put him in the bed that is in my room and sit on my bed.

This is not good

This is not good............why did they try and make Anna go in the house.............. For now you are suck with an cliffhanger 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱