Chapter 18!!!

I wake up to Alec crying and I go and get him before Damian wakes up and sit in the rocking chair in his room and feed him. Damian runs into the room. "Angel is everything ok?" he said. I look a him. "Everything is fine, Alec was just hungry." I said. Damian walks over to me and picks me up and sits down and puts me on his lap. "I just do not want to lose you again." he said. Damian lets go of me and I stand up and put Alec in his crib and walk back over to Damian. He stands up and picks me up and carries me out of the room to our room and lays me on the bed he gets in to bed and lays down i put my head on his chest. "Damian you are not going to lose me ." I said.

I wake up two hours later and Damian is not here. I get up and walk to Alec's room. I see Damian holding Alec. "I will always keep you and your mommy safe little man." He said. I smile. "I know you will." I said. Damian turns around and looks at me. "No one is going to take you away from me again." He said. We walk down stairs to the kitchen and Jake is in the kitchen. "Hi Anna." He said. I look him. "Hi." I said. Damian hands me Alec and he goes and makes breakfast. "How are you feeling?" Jake said. Damian hands me a bottle with milk in it and I feed Alec. "I am fine." I said.

I look at Jake. "You want to hold him?" I said. Jake looks at me "sure." He said I walk over and hand Alec to him and go sit back down. "We named him Alexander but Alec for short." I said. Jake hands him back to me. "He is handsome." he said. I smile at Jake. "I know he is just like his Daddy." i said. Damian sets a plate of food in front of me.

A month later everything is going well. Damian has been gone for a week helping out a pack that was dealing with rouges. I am waiting for his nightly call before I can go to bed. I try to call him after two hours have passed from the time he was supposed to call and it goes to voicemail. I leave a voicemail and lay on the bed before I fall a sleep Alec starts crying. I get up and go get him and bring her back to my room and put him in his bed that is by my bed and fall asleep.

The next morning I get up and check my phone and see nothing from Damian. I grab Alec and go down stairs. Rachel and Demitry are in the kitchen. "Has anyone heard from Damian he did not call me last night." I said. The both look at me and shake their head. "You tried mind linking him?" Demitry said. I nod my head. "Yes but he is blocking me." I said and but a bottle together for Alec. Demitry leaves the room. "He is going to see if he can find something out." Rachel said. I sit down and feed Alec.

Demitry was back into the room. "Jamie I just talked to the Alpha that he was helping out and he said that Damian is missing." He said. The bottle falls out of my hands on to the floor. "Please tell me that there is an mistake." I said. Demitry shakes his head. I stand up and walk to the pond with Alec in my arms. All of Damian's brothers are out side with their mates and kids.

I close my eyes and kiss Alec's forehead. "Daddy will be home soon buddy." I said. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Damon's mate Nicole. "Anna are you ok." She said. I shake my head. Devin's mate Becky, Drake's mate Darla walk over to me followed by Rachel. "Damian is missing and I do not know if he is hurt because he blocked our bond." I said. I close my eyes and try not to cry.

Later that night I am siting in our bed and Alec is in his little bed by the bed. Demitry walks into the room with a plate of food and hands it to me. "Thank you." I said. He sits in a chair that is next to the bed. "You know he is still alive right." He said. I nod my head. "I know that I just want him back I have not seen him in a week and my wolf is going crazy now that he is missing. Why can we just get a break." I said and start crying. Rachel walks into the room and see me crying. She nods at Demitry. Demitry hugs me. "We are going to find him Anna." He said.

I pick up my phone and call Jake. "Alpha Jake's office how may I help you." His beta said.

"See Alpha Jake in." I said

"May I ask who this is."

"It's Annabelle."

"Annie what is wrong." Jake said.

"I do not know if I should tell you over the phone but is it possible that you can come visit me please."

"I will be over in the morning"

I hang up the phone.