Chapter 7

Damian looks at me. "Can I get something to eat I have not had anything for maybe three days or more." I said. Damian nods his head and I follow him to the kitchen. I sit down at the table. "What can I get you to eat?" He said. I look up at him. "I do not care." I said. Damian walks over to me. "How does pizza sound?" He said. I look at him. "Never had it. I only ate bread and soup." I said.

Damian makes a pizza and puts it in the oven and then sits at the table with me. "Annabelle, no one here will hurt you." He said. I look at him. Demitry and three other guys walk into the room. "Annabelle you already met Demitry. The other three are my twin brothers Devin and Drake and then you have Damon." Damian said. I look at them. "it's nice to meet you." I said.

Damian goes and checks on the pizza and it's done he takes it out and puts it on top of the stove to cool down. "Annabelle I will be right back ok" Damian said. I look at him and nod my head. Damian leaves the room. Rachel walks in to the room and sits by Demitry. A little boy about 8 and a little girl who looks 6 walk into the room and over to Demitry. Demitry picks the little girl up and puts her on his lap. The little boy walks over to me. "Hi my name is Demitry Jr. What is your name." He said. I look at him. "My name is Annabelle but you can call me Anna." I said.

Six kids run into the room two run over to Devin, two run over to drake and two run over to Damon. Three girls walk in to the room and go to their mates. Another girl walks into the room. "Have any of you seen Damian." She said. Demitry looks at her. "What are you doing here Jessica and you know that Damian does not want you in our house." He said. Jessica looks at me. "who the hell are you?" She said. Demitry puts his daughter on the ground and stands up. "Were you at the pack meeting today?" He said. She looks at him. "No." She said. Demitry looks at her. "If you were there then you would know that she is Damian's mate and she is also your luna." Demitry said. Jessica looks at him and laughs. "Please like Damian would want her as his mate she looks like she is 12." She said.

Demitry looks at her. "I would stop insulting Anna now and leave before Damian gets back." He said. Jessica looks at Demitry. Damian walks in to the room. "What is going on in here." He said. Jessica looks at him. "Nothing." She said. Demitry is still standing up. "Bullcrap, she has been insulting Anna." He said. Damian looks at Jessica. "You have been insulting Annabelle. You need to leave now." He said. Jessica looks at me one last time and leaves. Demitry sits back down. "Thank you Demitry for standing up for me." I said. He looks at me. "No problem." He said

Damian goes and cuts the pizza and put a slice on a plate of me and hands it to me. I eat it.