Chapter 15

⬆️⬆️The pic of the ring⬆️⬆️

I am sitting on the bed looking at my ring. Damian is taking a shower. I can't believe he asked me to marry him. Damian walks out in an towel.

The next day I get out of bed and put on Damian's shirt and a pair of my pants. We are fully mated. I go down stairs and see Damian making breakfast. I walk over to him. "good morning." I said. He looks at me. "Good morning angel, how did you sleep?" He said. I kiss him. "Good." I said. I see down and Damian puts food in front of me and he sit down with a plate.

A month later, Some girl walks into his office. "I need to talk to you Damian." She said. He looks at her. "What do you want Rebecca?" He said. I am sitting on his couch. "I have been trying for the last four years to talk to you." She said. Damian looks at her. "Rebecca I do not have time for this I have work to get done." He said. She shake her head and looks over at me. "Who the hell are you?" She said.

Damian stands up and looks at Rebecca. "That is no way to talk to my mate and your Luna." He said. She looks at me then back at Damian. "Well she won't be for long you have an four year old son."she said. I look at Damian. Damian is looking at Rachel. "That is a lie." He said. Rachel looks at Damian. "It is true. You were Drunk." She said.

Damian shake his head. "No, I want an DNA test and even if he is my son. I will not be with you. I love Belle and nothing is going to change that." He said. Rebecca looks at him "fine have it your way but he is your son and he is your heir so I will bring him here tomorrow and when I do the bitch is to be nowhere near him." She said. Damian growls at her. "Stop disrespecting my mate." He said. She walks out of the room. Damian sits back in his chair and puts his hands on his face.

I walk over to him and rub his shoulders. He turns his chair around and looks at me. He pats his lap. I sit down on his lap. He wraps his arms around me. "I love you and nothing is going to change that." He said. I put my head on his chest. "I love you too." I said.

There is a knock on the door and his dad walks in. "Damian what was Rebecca doing here?" He said. Damian looks at him. "She says I have an four year old son." He said. His dad looks at Damian. "That is not good Damian if he is your son then you have to step up and take care of him and do the right thing." He said. Damian shakes his head. "No, I will not marry that bitch." He said and wraps his arms around my waist. "Son you have to do what is right." His dad said.

Damian closes his eyes. "I do not care what is right. Belle and I have already completed the bond between us." He said. Damian's dad looks at me. "Anna I am sorry but you know what he is going to have to do." He said.

I look at his dad. "No you can't make me leave him I do not care what is right. I am finally happy now and I will not let anyone take that away from me." I said. His dad looks at me. "If it is his son, his son will need him." He said. I am getting angry and I need to calm down. I did not want to tell him this way. "What about my baby?" I said. His father looks at me in shock."Belle you're pregnant?" Damian said. I look up at him. "Yes, I am sorry I did not want to tell you this way I was going to tell you before she walked in." I said. He puts his hand on my stomach. Damian looks at his dad. "We will find out tomorrow father." Damian said.