Chapter 5

Damian's P.O.V.

I walk into my office and see all four of my brother in there. "Aaron found a rogue on our land." I said. Demitry looks at me. "Well did he take care of it." He said. I look at him. "No he mind linked me to came and check it out." I said. All four of my brothers look at me. "Why would he do that?" Damon said. I look at them. "The rogue is Annabelle." I said. Demitry stands up and looks at me. "She could have hurt Rachel what were you thinking you better get rid of her before she hurts some one." He said. I stand up. "Demitry, Annabelle will not hurt anyone and there is no telling me what to do and Annabelle will not be going anywhere. Her father is Alpha Storm." I said. All four of my brother look at me with shocked faces.

Devin looks at me. "Jack Storm has a daughter?" He said. I nod my head. "How do you know she is not lying?" Demitry said. I look at him. "Guys Annabelle is my mate." I said. Demitry looks. "How old is she?" He said. I look at him. "She just turned sixteen last week." I said. Demitry looks at me. "Just be careful I do not want to see you get hurt." He said. I look at them. "Just do not tell dad I will tell him." I said.

I can feel that something is wrong with Annabelle. I run out of the office and to her room and see two of my best fighters holding her arms. I let out a growl and they all look at me. "Justin Austin, What are you two doing." I said. Justin looks at me. "Alpha, we were asking her who she was and what she is doing here and we were going to bring her to you." He said. I look at them. "You can let her go now and leave and tell the pack there is a meeting in an hour." I said and they leave. I walk over to Annabelle. "Are you ok." I said.

I look at him. "i am fine." I said. Why do people have to grab me all the time. I sit on the bed and Damian comes and sits next to me I move away a little. "I am sorry I am going be telling my pack that you are my mate." He said. I nod my head.

An hour later I am standing next to Damian. Who is standing in front of his pack. "I called this pack meeting because I found my mate and her name is Annabelle." He said. Every one looks at him and nods. "you all can go back to what you were doing before this meeting." He said.  We go back to his house and sit in the kitchen. An older guy walks in to the house. " hello son" he said. Damian looks at him. "Hello father." He said. His father looks at me. "Who is this Damian" he said. Damian looks at his father. "dad this is my mate Annabelle." Damian said.

His dad looks at me "it's nice to meet you Annabelle." He said. I look at him. "It's nice to meet you to sir." I said. Damian's dad looks at him. "So how did you two meet?" He said. Damian looks at his dad. "Aaron found her in a cabin in the woods she was on our land and Aaron wanted me to check it out.  So I did." He said his father looks at him. "She is a rogue." He said.  Damian looks at his dad. "Yes." He said.

His dad looks at me. "Where are you from." He said. I look at him. "I am from Maine and and I was in the moon river pack." I said. His dad looks at me. "That is Jack Storm's pack his son is taking over soon." He said.