Chapter 12

A month later I am sitting out side on a swing  thinking about letting Damian marking me. Damian sits next to me. "Belle are you ok?" He said. I look at him and grab his hand. "I want you to mark me." I said. He looks at me. "Are you sure?" He said. I nod my head. "Yes." I said. He smiles at me and we stand up and go inside and go to his room. I sit on his bed. He sits next to me. "Belle we do not have to mate if that is what you are worried about." He said. I smile at him. "Thank you." I said. He kisses me. He finds the stop on my neck and bites me. 

We go out to dinner and then we take a walk on the beach. "Damian why is Jessica trying to go out with you?" I said. He looks at me. "When we were younger she did not have that many friends so I tried being friends with her." He said. 

We get home and Jessica walks over to us. "Jessica what do you want?" he said. she looks at him. "How do you know any thing she told you was true?" she said. i look at her. "i am not a liar, my pack treated me like shit every day and they also beat me why would i be lying about that." i said. She looks at me. "Your just looking for attention." she said.  Damian looks at Jessica. "Jessica you need to stop right now." He said. Jessica looks at him. "No not when I was promised that we would be together." She said. 

Damian looks at her. "What are you talking about?" he said. Jessica looks at me then at Damian. "my dad said if I made friends with you, that you would start to like me and that you would not want to find your mate." she said. Damian looks at Jessica. "Jessica you know that is not true. you know that we need our mates." Damian said. Jessica looks at me. "if you never showed up I would have Damian as my mate you bitch." she said. I growl at her. "I have been treated like shit my whole life and I am not going to take it anyone." I said and go to hit her and Damian holds me back. "Belle you need to calm down." he said. 

Some guy walks over. "Jessica what is going on." he said. Jessica looks at him. "nothing daddy." she said. Her dad look at Damian. "how are you Alpha Damian."  he said Damian looks at him. " I am fine Ray, I was just wondering why would you promise your daughter that I would be with her." he said. Ray looks at Damian. " I see you found your mate." he said. Damian pulls me to him. "yes I did and you should have never promise your daughter that she could be with me." he said.

Ray looks at Damian. " well I thought that if you became friends that you would fall in love with each other." He said. Damian looks at Ray. "Well that is never going to happen." Damian said. Damian and I walk into the house. "Belle I am sorry about that." Damian said. I look at him. "Damian it is not your fault." I said and hug him.

I go up stairs to my room and walk in to my room and see Jessica in my room. "What the hell are you doing in my room?" I said. She looks at me. "you messed up everything for me and now I am going to make you pay." she said. I look at her. "what are you going to do kill me." I said. She smiles at me. "Maybe or I could just beat you." She said

I go to walk out of the room and Jessica grabs my hair. I feel a knife on my throat.  Damian walks into the room and sees what is going on.  "Jessica please let her go." He said. Jessica looks at him and shakes her head.  "Why should I." She said.  Damian looks at me and then at Jessica. "You know if you hurt her I am going to have to kill you." He said. Jessica smiles at him. "Then you will be mateless." She said.