Chapter 20 ❤️

Demitry walks into my room. I look at him, "you say he is dead then I know you are lying to me because I can still feel him through the bond. " I said. Demitry looks at me. "He is not dead but the doctor thinks he is in an coma." He said. I close my eyes. "Can I go see him?" I said.  Demitry nods his head. Jake walks into the room. "I will watch Alec for you." He said. I nod my head and Demitry take me to where Damian is. I sit in the chair by the bed and grab his hand and kiss it. "please wake up for me." I said.

The doctor walks into the room. "Hello Luna" he said. I look at him. "Hello Dr. Mack, is he going to be ok." I said.  Dr. Mack looks at me. "We will see when he wakes up." He said.

It has been an week and Damian still has not woken up yet. I am sitting in the chair by the bed with Alec in my arms.

A month goes by and nothing has changed. Everyone is losing hope. All I do is take care of Alec and sit in the room with Damian. Since werewolf babies grow faster then human babies and Alec also has alpha blood in him he will grow a little fast then a normal werewolf baby. Alec is sitting up by himself.

Two more months go by and I am sitting in the chair and Alec is playing on the floor with his toys. "Dada" I hear Alec say. I pick him up and smile at him. "Of course your first word would be that and he is not even awake to hear it." I said and kiss Alec's forehead. "Dada" he said again.

Damian's P.O.V.

I can hear everything that Belle is saying to me. I so bad want to wake up but I can't I know that I have been out for three months. "Dada" i hear was that Alec. "Of course your first word would be that and he is not even awake to hear it" belle said. Come on Damian wake up. "Dada" I hear again and I move my hand.

I look at Damian because I think I saw his hand move. "Dada" Alec said. Damian hand moves again.  Dr. Mack walks in with Ryan and looks at me. "Luna is everything ok." He said. I look at him. "He moved his hand." I said. Ryan looks at me. "Anna he has not shown any improvements in three months and plus you have been in this room to much." Ryan said. I look at him.  "No I haven't I leave the room to eat and to take care of Alec." I said. His dad has already losed hope for him getting Better but I have not. "It time to let go Anna." He said. I am rocking Alec in my arm while standing in front of Damian's bed. "If ether one of you touch him I will kill you." I said.

Demitry walks into the room. Ryan looks at him.  "Take Anna out of here." He said. Demitry looks at me. "Dada." Alec said. I smile at Alec. Dr. Mack is looks at Damian with a shocked look. I turn around and see Damian's eyes open. I put Alec in his play pin and grab a glass of water for Damian and put a straw in it and put it to his lips. He drinks it slow. "Luna may I give him a check up to make sure he is ok." Dr. Mack said.

I nod my head and step aside so that Dr.Mack and make sure he is ok. "How are you feeling Alpha." He said. Damian looks at him. "I am fine doc." He said.  Dr. Mack looks at me and nods his head. I go over and sit next to him. Damian looks at Demitry. "Thank you for taking care of Belle for me." He said. Demitry looks at him. "Your welcome. I will let you guys spend time together." He said and leaves. Damian looks at his father. "I heard what you said to Belle dad." He said. Ryan looks at his son. "I am sorry" he said and leaves. Dr.Mack looks at Damian. "I am going to keep you over night for tonight. I will have an nurse bring some dinner in." He said and leaves. "Dada" Alec said. I get up and go get him and bring him over to Damian. I sit next to Damian. "He has gotten so big." He said. Alec reaches for Damian. "Dada" he said. I hand Alec to Damian. Damian wraps one arm around me and hold our son with the other.

The next day Damian can come home. The first thing he does when we get to our room is take a shower. Damain walks out of the bath room with only a towel around his waist and comes and sit next to me. "So his first word was Dada." He said. I smile at him. "Yes. You heard him and that is why you moved your hand."I said. Damian nods his head. "I did, I also heard everything you were saying to." I said. I hug him. "I missed you so much." I said. He kisses me. "I missed you to Angel." He said.