Chapter 6

There is a knock on the door and Damian's dad goes and gets in and comes back with My father. "Alpha Storm what can I help you with." Damian said. My father looks at him. "When you called me today I was having a problem so I did not mean to say I did not have a daughter. I came here to take her home." He said. I try to control my breathing Damian looks at him. "Annabelle is my mate and i need her here." Damian said. my father looks at him. "Ok but she needs to come home she is only sixteen." he said.

Damian looks at me and I know he can tell that I do not want to go home. "I do not think she wants to go home. why would you keep her in her room all the time and not let her out?" Damian said. My father looks at me and I can tell he is getting mad."I only did that to keep her safe and she can come back when she is 18, So lets go." he said. i look at my father and shake my head. "No" i said. I know if I go with him I will never see Damian again.

My father looks at me and I can tell that he is not happy that I told him no. "Do you want to try that again young lady." he said. I look at him. "If i leave with you, you will never let me come back. you, Mother and the pack treat me like a slave. you make me cook and clean and when i do not do something right you like to....."My father cuts me off. "Stop with your lies everything i do is to keep you safe." he said. I look at him. "How is beating me keeping me safe. you and every male pack member beat me. so tell me how does that keep me safe. i am done with being treated like shit every day and that ends now. So i Annabelle Violet Storm reject the moon river as my pack." i said.

My father falls to his knees and he looks up at me. "Fine, you were a mistake any way." he said and stands up and leaves. Damian looks at me."they beat you?" he said. he walk over and try to hug me but I step back.