Chapter 2

It has been two days without food or water. when I see a run down cabin in the woods I walk in and curl into a ball and fall asleep.  growling wakes me up. Shit this must be another pack's land, the sun is shining through the broken window. I am still in my wolf form. A guy walks in, he short brown hair and green eyes into the cabin. "Shift." He said. I whimper and shake my head. He walks out of the cabin.

Damian's P.O.V.

I am the Alpha of the Silver moon pack because none of my four older brothers wanted to be Alpha. I am 22 and have been looking for my mate for the last six years and I have yet to find her. My beta mind links me.

*Alpha we have a rogue on our land*

*why are you telling me this just kill him and get back here.*

* Alpha.. It's not a him*

*There is a female rogue that is on our land?*

*yes Alpha*

*I am on my way*

I walk out of my house and strip out of my clothes and shift and pick up my clothes with my mouth and run to where my beta is.  this scent of roses and violets hits me. I get there and shift back and put on my shorts. I looks at my beta. "Where is she Ben." I said. Ben points to the cabin. "she is in there i tried to get her to shift and she would not shift." He said. walking into the cabin there is a white colored wolf 'Mate!' I hear my wolf Mason yell.

Staring at the guy that just walked in, he has black hair that is in a pony and he has blue eyes. He is only in a pair of shorts. He also has muscles and he looks about 6'1" but he might be taller. 'Mate' my wolf tells me. I run away and find my mate this is just great. "If I give you this shirt and wait outside will you shift so we can talk?" He said and puts the shirt down. I nod my head and he leaves the cabin.

I shift and put on the shirt that smells like honey and vanilla. The shirt stops at my knees. I can barely walk from lack of food and water but I walk out of the cabin. The guy that gave me his shirt looks at me. "What are you doing on my land." He said. Shit my mate is an Alpha just what I need right now. "I umm..." I said. The guy that first told me to shift looks at me. "I think the Alpha asked you a question." He said. The Alpha looks at him. "Ben I can handle this." He said. Aaron look at the Alpha. "Sorry." He said.

The Alpha looks at me. "So what are you doing here on my land again. "he said. I have no clue as to where I am. biting my bottom of my lip. "I ran away and have no clue where I am." I said. They both look at each other and Ben walks away. Leaving just me and the alpha alone. "Well you are in a little town call willow wood which is in New York and when we get back to my house you are going to tell me where you ran away from and what pack you came from. Oh and before I forget my name is Damian Knight and I am the Alpha of the Silver moon pack." He said.