Chapter 8

Later the night Damian and I are in his office. "Annabelle you said that your father and ever male pack member in your old pack beat you. Is that why you keep moving away from me every time I sit next to you?" He said. I look at him. "Yes." I said. Damian looks at me. "Like I said before no one here will hurt you  and if anyone does let me know." He said.

A week later Damian has to go to my old pack and I have to go with him. "Do I really have to go?" I said. Damian looks at me. "Belle I already told you that you have to go. You are Luna of this pack." He said.

We get there and Damian has his arm around me.  This guy walks over to Damian. "Hello Jake" Damian said. Jake looks at Damian. "Hello Damian and who might this be?" He said. Damian looks at Jackson. "This is my mate Annabelle but she likes to be called Anna." He said. Jake looks at me. "it's nice to meet you Anna." He said. I see my mother and father walk over to where we are standing. "It's nice to see that you could make it Alpha Knight and who did you bring with you?" My mother said. that really hurts. Damian hugs me. 

Damian looks at them "this is my mate Annabelle." He said. I walk away and go outside. Jake follows me outside. "Anna why did you look like you were going to cry when my mom said that to you?" He said. I look at him. "Would you believe me if I told you that you are my brother?" I said. He looks at me. "How old are you?" He said. I look at him. "I turned 16 two weeks ago." I said. Jake looks at me. "Now that I think about it when ever I came home from school they would never let me into this room they had locked and I would always hear a baby crying." He said.

We walk back in side and Jake walks over to our parents. "Is Anna my sister?" He said. They both look at him. "No." Our dad said. Jake looks at our dad. "The truth this time dad." He said.  Our dad looks at him. "Fine, she is your sister but what do you care." He said. Jake looks at them. "I have always wanted a little brother or sister but you said that you could not have any more kids." He said. Our father looks at me "you just had to tell him you little bitch." He said and goes to hit me but Jake stops him. "Do not think about hitting her."  He said. Damian walks over to me and wraps his arm around my waist.

Damian looks at Jake. "I think we should be headed home." Damian said. Jake looks at us. "Ok, but if it is ok with you Anna I would like to get to know you better." He said.  I nod my head. "I would like that too." I said.

Damian and I get home. "Belle are you ok?" He said. I look at him. "I am fine." i said. Damian hugs me. "You want to go for a run?" He said. I look at him "yes." I said. We walk out side and I go behind a tree and take my clothes and shift. Damian is already in his wolf form and we go for a run.