I opened the message

C: do you want to come chill at Lukes house the guys and sierra will be there

I'm sorry i cant:( I have a few errands to run before I head to work

I started typing and sent right away

"YOU ARENT GOING???"

"Hal, I have so much to do today-"

"Nope, excuses excuses you are going, I mean you have to anyway to return Sierra's dress.

Sierra's dress? OH the one I borrowed for an event a week ago

I looked up at Haley in defeat and looked back down at my phone while typing.

wait you said sierra will be there?

C: yes ma'am

I might stop by real quick to drop off a dress of hers that I borrowed 

C: OH so you'll come for SIERRA but not for me okay i see how it is 

haha you're sooo funny

Calum: its a gift (click to view attached picture)

"Alrighty lover girl, let me drive and drop you off, just text me and I'll come to pick you up whenever you need to come back" Hal said with a smug look on her face

I nodded and we switched places in the car.

Calum sent me the address and I plugged it into my GPS. On the way, we stopped back at our apartment first to put away all the groceries we had just bought, grab the dress I needed to return, and let Harlow out and feed her. And we were back on the road.

We arrived at Luke's house 20 minutes later and as I was getting out of the car Haley said my name.

"B?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't understand why you push away things that will make you happy but please try not to for me this time? You deserve the best." She looked at me with a semi sad face and I looked at the ground.

"I'll try, Hal" I responded while nodding.

"Okay, thank you, love you girly see you in a bit," I waved as she drove off and started walking up to the big door.

I knocked on it and was greeted by the tall man of the house. We had a quick hug and he let me inside. I followed him to where everyone was and saw them all sitting on the couch, sipping beer. 

"Hi Bo"

"Hey Bo"

"wassup Mamacita!"

You can guess which one was Sierra.