~7~

KIMBERLY'S  POV

Today is Friday. It's currently 2:43 pm and I just finished my work I have for school. I haven't talked to Peter since yesterday. We're ok now, but I think I was too rough. I should talk to him. I went to his room and knocked on the door. "Come in." I'm having a deja vu. He is in the same position as yesterday, but talking to Connor now. "Well, Kimmy is here and you said you should go too, so I wish you luck on the game tonight, bye." "Peter, you didn't have to." "It's ok, now tell me, what's bothering you." "I just can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday, and I think I was way too out of control." "It's ok, I was really overprotective too." "Yeah, but I shouldn't have said that you're jealous because Brooke likes Alex. It's too much. I'm sorry-" "Kimmy, it's OK, I'm over Brooke now, it all happened in middle school and a lot of things have changed since then." "Really? You don't have to say what I want to hear, tell me the truth." "I'm telling you the truth." "Okay, I'll believe you, but if you change your mind, I'd like to hear everything." "Thanks." We smiled at each other and then hugged. "Hey bro, you comin' to the party today?" "Yeah, you?" "I'm not in a party mood, but I'll go just for Brooke and Jack." "You know you don't have to go there if you don't want to, right?" "Yeah, but it's fine, I'll survive." "I hope so." We laughed and talked a bit more and I decided to take a bath. I lit some candles, filled my bath tub with hot water and put bubble bath in it. I turned the lights off and went in the hot water. I was there for like 2 hours and all I thought about was Jack. I got out of my bathroom and called Brooke, because we were discussing matching outfits and I wanted to know for sure. "Hey Kimmy, what's up?" "I was just thinking 'bout the matching outfits and wanted to know what should I wear." "Well, the party is going to be inside, so we can wear basically everything." "Brookie, Do you remember how once I wanted to buy a red dress and you liked it so much that you bought one too?" "Yep." "Well, do you wanna wear that?" "Yeah, great idea! I don't think I've ever worn that dress." "Ok, red lipstick?" "Absolutely!" "Okay, see ya." I ended the call after these words. I left my hair to dry naturally and scrolled through my Instagram for a while. After my hair was dry enough to not make my dress wet, I got dressed. I decided to do my makeup. I put concealer, mascara, highlighter and filled my eyebrows. I was going to put my lipstick after I did everything else. I then straightened my hair and was ready now, so I put my lipstick and went to check on Peter. I knocked on his door and he opened it. He had ripped jeans and a basic gray Champion hoodie on. "Wow, Kim, I know you're my sister, but you look hot right now. Every guy is going to like you." "Really?" "Absolutely!" "Do you think I should get like an emergency pair of leggings in my bag?" "I don't know, it's up to you. Oh, one more thing, the guys are gonna be here in 10 minutes, be ready!"  I went to my room, put a pair of leggings in my bag and headed downstairs. I put white Nikes and took my denim jacket. Peter was ready too, so we waited for Brooke and the boys to call. Brooke came and we got into Peter's car. After Alex texted Brooke, my brother started driving behind their car. The car ride was about 40 minutes long.

When we got there Peter parked the car and we met with the boys. "Wow, girls, you look amazing!" "Thank you Alex, you boys don't look bad too!" "Oh c'mon Brooke, we never look bad." "I didn't say that, Jack." We laughed as we walked inside. The boys seemed to know the most of the guys and Brooke and Peter fitted in really fast. I was behind Jack and Trevor the whole time. It was a house full of drunk teenagers. I was right not to want to go there. I like parties, but for this one, I have a bad feeling. "Hey, what's up? Why are you standing right behind us the whole time and not having fun?" "I just don't feel so good right now Trev, I feel like I don't fit in." "Kimmy, it's all in your head. If you think it's gonna be bad from the beginning, then it's really going to be bad. Just chill and try to have fun." "Thanks Trev, but can I stay with you and Jack?" "Yeah, sure." I felt better after this. I pushed myself between them and they both smiled at me. Like I said, I felt better for a moment, but then I started feeling bad again. I didn't drink anything, so I know for sure I'm not drunk. Maybe it's just too hot in there. "Hey Trev, I'm doing outside, I'm gonna be here in 5 minutes." He nodded his head. It was hard, but I finally pushed myself outside. It was quiet there. The air was fresh and the sky was full of stars. I enjoyed the peace. Just before I wanted to go back inside, I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. It has to be Jack. I turned around. Omg, not again. It was Jacob! "It's nice to meet ya again, Kimberly." "I didn't miss you, Jacob." He was looking in my eyes and getting closer. I tried to text Trevor, but he took my phone. "What are you doing? Give me my phone back!" "You don't need it now," he put it on a table, "you will get it when we're finished!" "I don't want to talk to you, so I'm getting my phone and saying goodbye to you." I tried to push him, but he grabbed my wrists and pushed me hard to a wall. "Oh no, it's just the beginning." "Ouch! Let me go!" My vision was getting blurry and I felt tears run down my cheeks. "I swear you're gonna enjoy this." His hands weren't on my wrists now, but he was tightly touching my whole body. He started kissing me. It was the worst thing ever! He drank so much alcohol, that I think I could get drunk only by him kissing me. He put his hands under my dress, but then I saw an arm punching him into the face.