Hemant was on his daily routine to check on the security. He scanned the garage area when sound of engine being fired up made him turn. Before he could understand, Rolli zoomed out without giving a glance. Hemant understood, the Princess had decided to dodge her security. He shook his head, even she didn't wanted, it was his job. Pulling out his phone he dialed Sitara. ''Princess is out without security. Do you know where Agni is?'' he asked about Rolli's primary guard .

Sitara eyes moved to Agni, who stood at a distance talking to one of the other young guards, her temper flared. ''She is here, I will take care of things.''

Hemant decided to inform Ranvijay but got interrupted by another huffing guard. ''There are some unwanted men in the vicinity, we should alert the family.'' Hemant's eyes went wide, it sounded like a trap. Someone was keeping an eye on them. ''Go and inform Hukum, I have to follow the Princess.''

Sitara went alert on Hemant's message, glaring once at Agni she warned.  ''I will handle you later. For now, come with me.''

***

Sona stared at her appearance, twitching her lips she felt she wasn't looking glamours enough. She pulled her skirt a little lower,exposing the belly button. She then pulled her top neck a little harder to expose the skin a little more. Feeling satisfied,  she decided to show herself off to Vikram.

Vikram went through the files, he had been trying to understand the terms and conditions but his mind was on his wife who went about making funny sounds moving from one corner to another. He felt distracted, curious about what was Sona up to. His stint of curiosity ended when Sona stepped into the study with a pout. She stood against the wall, leaning against it , her hip angled seductively.  Vikram gave her a glance before going back to his papers, he pressed his lips to hide his smile. She appeared  cute trying so hard to look seductive.

Sona straightened her form, took a step forward; her feet twisted. Though she quickly balanced her body but Vikram didn't miss that. He cleared his throat to hide his smile, he didn't wanted to offend Sona who had taken so much effort for him.

Sona stood opposite to Vikram, flipping her hair back she moved her stole aside to give Vikram a glance of her. He still pretended to look unaffected. Sona made a face, snatched his file and plonked onto his lap.

''I am working Sona.''

''And I worked real hard to look like this. I don't care how important those papers are, I want your attention and you are going to give me that, now.''

Vikram smiled; he moved her hair to the front brushing his fingers on her exposed back. Sona shivered making him smile. ''You look so different when you smile Vikram.''

''What different?''

''Good different! I like this Vikram than the one who get's angry.'' Vikram caressed her face, he knew what she meant. His angry form was nothing like a devil and he had promised himself and his mother that he would never show Sona his other side and will love her for life. ''Am I not beautiful enough that you keeping getting distracted.''

Vikram chuckled. ''You are the most beautiful woman in the world. I have eyes only for you. You don't have to dress up differently for me. I love and will love you the way you are.'' Sona smiled, leaning closer she pecked his lips. Placing her head on his shoulder she closed her eyes; sinking into the emotion. Her lips trailed over his neck; Vikram's throat wobbled. As his lips descended on hers, his wire line echoed the suite.

''Yes.'' Vikram answered agitated. The message drained blood off his face. ''I will be there.''

''What's wrong?''