The Two that nearly got away Part 2

Here is part 2

Hope you enjoy it. Votes and comments mean everything thank you :)

Not edited

----------------------------------------------------------

Emma’s POV

Helen and I had no idea where to begin. The shop is massive and there is so much selection we are too amazed to know which way to go first. As I turn around to look for the trainers as I need some new ones I spot a tall handsome young man Maybe he isn’t that young, he does look quite rough looking but that don’t make me like him any less.

I guess I need to stop day dreaming and get back to reality. “Hey Emma what is wrong?” she asks.

“Oh nothing, hey there are the trainers,” I said rushing away from her and she had to run after to me to keep up. I stop at the trainers and begin to look for a good style and my size. Helen does the same. It took sometime but Helen found some trainers she wanted but I had no such luck. I was about to give up when that man I saw early came over.

“May I be able to help? I see you are struggling?” I look at him and nearly melt. He had been watching me? Of all the girls in here and he is watching me? This is crazy, he just wants to help he don’t want to get me in bed. No one would ever want that from me.

“Oh yeah I bit. I can’t find my size in any of the trainers I like. What size are you I can check,” he smiles right at me.

“Oh I’m an eight,” I tell him. Just another thing about me, big feet he is so going to be put off now.

“Hey Emma I’ll be right back,” she tells me and I nod.

The man asked me the trainers I wanted and he went in search for my size. He was almost gone ten minutes before he came back with a box. I thought he had given up, why would he really care but I guess they all want as much money as possible this is his job I guess.

“I’m Lancelot by the way. Lost my badge last night,” he laughed.

“Oh I’m Emma,” I laugh with him.

“Trying to chat up the ladies Lancelot? First time I’ve seen that,” giggled another guy who Helen was with.

“Same with you I see,” Lancelot laughed back.

“Thanks Colin for everything,” smiles Helen.

“No problem.”

“I guess we will be going thanks for the help,” I say.

“Emma...” Lancelot calls me back.

“Yes?”

“Could I get your number? I was going to ask if we can go out some time.”

“What, for like a date?” I ask.

“Yes.”

“What about a double date, Helen and me, you and Lancelot.”

“Sure,” we both say at the same time.

That’s the day that changed both our lives forever.