Camelot to High School part 2

Gaius and I had found a nice little place to stay until we sorted this all out. It began with B and ended in E, a bridge.

It was the best we could do on such short notice until we could figure this all out. Gaius was looking at me weirdly.

‘What is it?’ I asked him.

‘I need you to use your magic to summon someone who can tell us everything about where we are. What time we are in and how we should go about this,’ said Gaius.

‘How am I to do that?’ I asked clearly not knowing where to begin with what he had just asked me to do.

‘That I am not sure of,’ said Gaius clearly just as confused at what we needed to do.

‘Wait a minute why don’t we just find a library there must be one around here somewhere.’ I said to him.

‘If they still have libraries,’ said Gaius.

‘Do not be so negative I’ll be back soon,’ I said to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had taken a while but I had found out a lot of information on something called a computer. I had never seen one in my life but it held so much within in it unlike a book which you had to have loads of to get the amount of information I had got from this computer.

‘I believe then Merlin you have to go to high school till we figure this out,’ said Gaius.

‘Alright I will. Gaius do you think it will be hard to convince them to accept me in the school. We got no place to live and no money,’ I said to him.

‘Stop being negative all the time Merlin. You are a warlock and I got a plan,’ said Gaius smiling.

‘Ok then.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself walking up steps into the school building called Oak Tree High School with Gaius beside me.

I was wearing these weird trousers which are called jeans that are very tight around me along with a black t-shirt with two swords put together.

I had no idea how anyone had managed to put two swords on my top well what looked like swords but clearly are not. ]

I was very confused but Gaius said they had been printed them onto the t-shirt. He had researched this up on the computer we now have.

Gaius’s plan had worked. We now had a place to stay in and we had money. I was not too proud at how we got it but we had no choice right now.

The man who owns the school who everyone calls head master was standing at the door and smiled as we stopped him front of him.

‘Good morning Mr Smith I believe we spoke on the phone,’ smiled the man.

I looked at him wearing a shirt along with black trousers and this jacket kind of thing with shiny black shoes. He did look very presentable he could be classed as a king if he had the crown.

‘Morning Mr Hardwood. This is my grandson Merlin and he just lost his parents recently. We decided to move and make a new fresh start,’ smiled Gaius.

‘I saw that in the records you sent me. I can take Merlin from here and I am sure he will love it here,’ smiled Mr Hardwood.

‘I am sure he will I’ll pick you up Merlin later,’ smiled Gaius before he walked off.

I followed Mr Hardwood into the building which was quite huge with these strange looking metal cupboards with the children unlocking them with keys.

‘This is your key and I will take you to your locker,’ spoke Mr Hardwood.

I took the key and followed him until he stopped next to one of the metal things which I took to be a locker.

‘This is Paul and he will be your guide around the school until you settle in. Paul is in all the same classes as you so follow him until I get your timetable printed,’ smiled Mr Hardwood until he walked off.

‘Do not worry no one likes Mr Hardwood,’ said Paul as he closed his locker.

‘Why not?’ I asked him.

‘He is the headmaster and he can be so annoying but enough of that what is your name?’ he asked me.

‘Oh its Merlin,’ I said to him.

‘Merlin like the famous Warlock who was known as the most power one anyone ever knew. What a load of crap. You do not believe in that do you? Maybe your parents do since they gave you that name,’ laughed Paul.

‘I don’t know what you are talking about,’ I said hm.

‘Everyone has heard of Merlin. The legends of Merlin and Arthur,’ said Paul patting my shoulder.

‘The what?’ I said gobsmacked.

‘The legends of Merlin and Arthur, now do not make me say that again,’ said Paul as this strange noised echoed in the corridor.

‘What is that?’ I asked.

‘A bell to say to get to your first lesson, are you playing with me? You must have had a bell at your old school.’

‘Oh yeah I did,’ I said to him.

‘Good. Now come one we do not want to be late,’ said Paul.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok that was part 2

What do you think so far guys?

It be really nice to know if you like the idea and if you are enjoying it

:)