Prat and Idiot X2 Part 3

• Didedikasikan kepada ZANA- Prat ME- Idiot

Emma’s POV

It felt like I had been waiting for Merlin my entire life. That may sound strange but we get on so well. I didn’t know much about him yet but if he called Arthur a prat like I call Zana a prat....I think we’ll have a beautiful relationship.

“Merlin!” I heard Arthur shout. Merlin was on the floor cleaning it. I stood near the desk with Zana. Arthur had gone to try and find a place for us to stay. Lucky they hadn’t thought us to be a threat and trusted us.

Arthur came storming into the chamber and looked around until his eyes set on Merlin. “What the heck.....” said Arthur.

“What?” Merlin asked confused.

“You’re such an idiot,” he said as he came towards us. I looked at Arthur wondering why Zana would have the same sort of attitude as him. Arthur is a prince and Zana is....my best friend. There has to be a difference....right?

“What has Merlin done? He is just doing his chores,” I pointed out to him.

Arthur looked at me and sighed. I walked towards Merlin but I managed to trip up. Zana and Arthur burst into laughter. “Oh my god stop it hurts to much......you’re so like Merlin,” Arthur said as he continued to laugh.

Merlin came towards me and made sure I was alright. His hands touched either side of my shoulders. I smiled at him as I appreciated him comforting me as Zana clearly was too busy laughing at me.

“You alright?” Merlin asked. I nodded and smiled at him, “I’ll be fine.”

---------------------------

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed

Any votes and comments would mean a lot thanks