Emma bugs

Merlin’s POV

I entered Arthur’s chambers half asleep. I couldn’t get any sleep last night but I have no idea why. I normally can sleep well or less I got something on my mind and I have nothing on my mind right now well nothing more than normally have anyway.

“Good morning idiot,” said Arthur who was already dressed.

“You’re up earlier,” I said to him.

“Yes I am. I think it must be those Emma bugs. I seem to sleep so much better and wake up so nice and fresh,” he grinned at me.

“Emma bugs?” I asked confused.

“Yes Merlin Emma bugs.” What the heck is Arthur talking about?

“Arthur what are Emma bugs?” I asked him.

“You never heard of Emma bugs?” he asked shocked. I shook my head looking as confused as ever.

“You have not lived Merlin. Hey why don’t I ask Emma today to come to you after me then,” smiled Arthur and I just looked at him bewildered.

---------------

I lay down in my bed with a young looking girl sitting on the chair next to my bed. “Are you sure this works?” I asked her.

“It works for most people. Good night Merlin and sleep well. Don’t let the Emma bugs bite,” she grinned as she kissed me on the forehead and left the chamber. How the heck was that suppose to help? I closed my eyes and pretty much instantly fell asleep.

The following morning I found myself waking up feeling excellent and I arrived at Arthur’s just as he climbed out of bed. “Feeling good?” Arthur asked.

“Funny enough I feel great. I think Emma bugs really does work imagine that,” I laughed.

“Indeed Merlin, Indeed.”

I smiled at Arthur. Maybe all I ever needed was just a bit of Emma bugs don’t you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Haha well you know I felt like doing this

I do hope you liked it

Comments and votes mean a lot cheers :)