Merlin's love interest part 3

Hi guys

Here is part three for you

Sorry it took so long

I oh On3pe3c3 for this chapter as she gave me the idea and helped to make sure i got the spellings right

Thank you so much i would have never got this up with out ya

--------------------------------------------------

Merlin's POV

I found myself mucking out the horses the following day after meeting Annabell for the first time.

I found myself grumbling like mad, I was stuck doing this, while Arthur was in a council meeting and guess who with Annabell, lucky git.

That was why I was surprised to find Annabell entering the stables and giving me a cheerful smile as I looked over at her.

"I thought I would find you here...I was going to die in the council meeting if I didn't get out there," she said with a soft voice.

"Oh, right" I smiled.

"Would you like to go for a walk with me" she asked me kindly.

"Well..." I said looking around the stable "I suppose I can" I smiled at her.

"Wonderful lets go" she said as she turned to leave and I followed her.

I followed Annabell who led us through the lower town.

"I know you are servant to Arthur but does he mean anything to you" she asked.

"In a way I suppose so he will be a great king someday I know that" I smiled at her.

"A better one then his father If I am not to rude to say...Merlin are you dating anyone" she asked me.

"No, no there was someone before but not anymore" I finished stumbling over my words.

"I love how you stumble over your own words and how clumsy you are" she smiled at me.

My legs felt like jelly and I nearly fell to the floor but I still couldn't take my eyes of Annabell she was stunning.

"Thanks you are just perfect in every single way" I blurted out and blushed.

"You are a very sweet young man who clearly cares a lot about Camelot but is probably not always recognized which I think is really wrong. I must be going back shortly but I want to say something, please meet me tomorrow evening just after sunset in the spare chamber that is not being used," said Annabell.

"But Annabell" I began.

"Please Merlin, I must go now I will miss you" she said softly before she planted a kiss on my lips.

As Annabell blushed and ran off clearly looking embarrassed I stood there in shock staring off into dream land.

----------------------------------------

Part 3 complete but guess what guys

PART 4 COMING SOON WOOHOO