Baldness Uther's POV

Hi guys this is Uthers POV

It not as funny I dont think but I thought this would be how Uther amy react considering he is the king and would be more angry then laugh about it

Please enjoy

------------------------------------------

Uther’s POV

I normally get woken up by a servant at a reasonable time but today no such luck I wake up early and I can’t get back to sleep.

I am the King and I should get as much sleep as possible so what the hell was wrong with me.

I pulled the covers of me and got out of bed sighing to myself as I did.

I walked over to the mirror to see if I had bags under my eyes.

I stared at myself still tired but I found myself staring at a bald head.

“You got to be joking me....oh what the heck” I shouted clearly not impressed.

I felt my head to make sure what I was seeing was true to find a bald head.

“I am bald again this is not happening” I found myself shouting loudly.

I rushed over to my wardrobe which I never normally do but this is emergency.

I began to chuck the clothes in the wardrobe one by one till I found that hat I had used before when I was bald.

What I didn’t understand was why I was bald again, what had happened this time for this to happen.

 Just as I placed the hat on my head Gaius walked into the room and I thought he was crazy.

He had a bald head too but was wearing no hat or trying to hide it.

“Sire I have a problem....oh no” said Gaius as his eyes landing on me.

“Yes Gaius I am bald too and I need an explanation now” I shouted.

“Sire your servant is sick too day.....oh should I go tell Arthur” asked Leon who just came into the room.

“Yes please” I said to him.

Leon left but Gaius seemed to want to pull him back but gave up doing it

“I am afraid that it is the Goblin as soon as I found myself like this I went down to the volts and found the box empty but don’t worry sire we captured it before it could do any more” said Gaius.

“Oh that Goblin if I ever find out who did that I will be punishing them” I said angrily.

“Of course sire we have no clue who did it though” said Gaius.

“I cannot believe this has happened to me twice now” I said annoyed.

I spotted Gaius grinning a little and I stared at him angrily.

“Sorry” Gaius said edging to leave.

“Go tell someone to go tell Arthur that we know the Goblin did it then” I said.

“Of course sire” said Gaius before he left.

If I had to be bald all day I think I may just throw anyone in the stocks to show if any one laughed they would be punished.

---------------

I know not as funny but ah well XD

Please tell me what you think guys