N I N E T E E N

Začít od začátku

I break, bringing his lips back to mine and kissing him desperately. He groans and presses his tongue into my mouth, easily beating me in dominance. I run my fingers through his hair, tugging at the roots. I yank his head back.

"You planned this all along," I mumble. "Didn't you?"

He chuckles, deeply. "I didn't plan it, but I was hoping."

"Hoping what?" I ask, dipping my head into his neck.

I lick a stripe up the long vein popping out of his skin.

He hesitates to answer, distracted, I'm sure.

"Were you hoping to get your dick wet?" I ask, biting harshly on his neck, making him groan. "Hm?"

"N-no," he mumbles, tilting his head back to give me more room.

I take the space to suck a nice, dark hickey onto his jawline where he won't be able to hide it. "So, you don't want to fuck me right now?"

He lets out an irritated groan. "Woman, I'm gonna lose it," he warns.

"Aw," I smirk. "What are you gonna do about it, Mr. Jeon?"

He growls and grabs me by the neck, biting onto my bottom lip sensually. "I don't think you understand what you're challenging me to do."

"Sure, I do," I smile, innocently. I drag my fingers down his shirt to his jeans. I start to unbutton and unzip them.

His adam's apple bobs up and down once before he's letting go of me and pulling his shirt effortlessly over his head.

I giggle excitedly, tugging at his jeans. The fact that they are really wet makes it harder to pull them down, but he has no trouble with them, pulling them down his legs and off his ankles, tossing them to the other side of the shower alongside his shirt.

He quickly pushes me down onto my knees, causing me to come face to face with his fully erect dick. My eyes widen. He's big. I guess I should've known. He gives off big dick energy.

"Suck," he commands.

I bite my lip and lean forward, letting my tongue glide across the thick vein on the underside of his cock. He inhales sharply, gripping my shoulder.

"Don't fucking tease, baby," he lets his fingers slide up into my hair. "Open your mouth. I'll help you."

I blink a couple times. No one's dominated me like this before.

I open my mouth and await the harsh breach of his cock in my throat.

"Tap my leg if it's too much," he tells me. "I'm known to go pretty rough. But I'll stop immediately if it's too much."

I nod, keeping my mouth open for him. He grips his dick in one hand and my hair in the other. He slowly pushes himself inside my mouth and I swirl my tongue around what I can reach. He groans and continues to push deeper inside until he hits the back of my throat, being sure to stop and not go any deeper, even though he totally could. I gag and he pulls back, letting me breathe for a moment before starting to push his dick in again, this time actually starting to fuck my mouth, pushing back and forth. I close my lips around him and start to suck lightly.

"Fuck, baby," he groans loudly. He starts to go faster, hitting the back of my throat with every thrust. My eyes roll into the back of my head as my gag reflex starts to take over. I tap his leg and he pulls back. "You okay," he breathes, his voice full of concern.

I cough softly but nod. "I'm fine. It's just...this is different for me."

He pulls me up onto my feet and presses his lips softly against mine. "If you don't want me to--"