Bad Guy

Loki walk at the halls of the Asgaurd palace with a confident strut, holding his head high like what a royal such as his self do.

Yes he was mischievous but he has not done anything horrible against anyone except Thor, the young prince stabbes Thor many times for many years.

Though Thor always forgives him, after Loki recieves a bloody scolding, acompanied with a punishment from Odin. Other than those, Loki was a kind man, he often helps his Mother in doing healing magic for their people. Yet no one seem to notice everything he does, he didn't mind.

The young prince was invited by his brother, to come along with them to another realm for some fun. The realm was celebrating for their great Harvest, while enjoying themselve a big commotion took their attention. A said theif was caught stealing a jewelry of a maiden, Thor step up to action and stabbing the said thief with his sword.

Loki was not used to see someone dying this way, he didn't like his brother's brutal ways but he didn't thought it would be this awful.

"Thor that wasn't necessary, why did you do that?"Loki falls on his knees next to the man.
He uses his magic to try stop the bleeding with his hands trembling.

"He was a thief, we need to eradicate people who do wrong like him"the people cheered to Thor's words then begun their celebration again.

"I didn't. steal. her bracelet..."the man struggles to speak taking as much air.

"You will prove to them that, now stay awake"Loki spoke his voices begun to tremble as well, tears threatening to fall.

"Thank you, for trying"the man grab Loki's hand, squeezing it before he close his eyes permanently.

"No, No, don't die"Loki's tears slide down his cheeks.

Thor pats Loki shoulder, he looks up to his brother. "We are going Home Loki"

"You go on ahead without me"Thor left with his friends, they whisppered to one another as they walk away.

Loki took the man's body and burried it, outside the village. He spend most of his time saving lives while his brother, takes them away as easy as that. He remembers his times on the healing wing, meeting different people, good or bad. His brother was a murderer, still they love him.

"LOKI!?"he was snap back to reality, sat there on a bench inside a glass cell. His brother Thor shouts to call his attention.

He thinks to himself with confidence "ah yes, he was the hero"

**__