Last heaven

"Love, the world once again is bless by your beauty"Loki says as he brush a few strands of her hair.

He continues to read a book of poetry to her in the garden, he sat under a shade of a tree. At peace with his beloved beside him...or so he thought.

Not too far from them stood his brother, Thor with Valkyrie.

"How long has he been...?" Valkyrie ask gesturing to the other god, Loki may be mischevous and sharp wit but she still feels pity for him.

Thor sighs in stress, looking at his brother again. Loki had notice them, he waves at the two then looks at her again.

"Love, do you think brother wants something?" Loki says.

"He had gone mad when she died on the battle, wont speak for months till..."Thor suppress his tears, valkyries rubs his back to comfort him.

"His imagination went out of hand, brother imagines her beside him, he always talks to her and when i remind him that she is dead, he gets really violent and attacked the servants"Thor sniff his cries, his brother walking over to him

"Thor is there something wrong? What happened to my brother, Valkyrie?"Loki ask, patting his brothers upper back.

"He-his just miss you so much, spend more time with your brother"Valkyrie says to the God of Mischief. Thor continues to look down and silently cry. He thinks it was his fault his brother trully had gone crazy.

"I will bring Thor to his room, wait for me here my love"Loki shouts at the garden, to no one.

**__
I feel so bad for doing this.