Maybe it's you

His relationship with Siff had only been Toxic, depressing and Not at all how he thought it would be.

Yeah it did go well with them....at first, but the constant nagging, jealousy and siff being bossy was not what he wanted.

While walking away from a heated arguement with siff, he saw you. He felt joy, relief and he remembered how much he had miss you. Oh how your presence alone can brighten up his day, you were the only one who can pull different emotion from him that even Siff can't even come close on doing, but you, you do it so effortlessly.

He was about to walk up to you but Thor emerge from behind the tree where you sat, Thor place an awfully made lilac flower crown over your head. You took off the flower crown, giggling, while inspecting it.

"You made this?" She ask.

"Uhh...yes"he shyly said.

"It's beautiful, thank you"she peck Thor's cheeks. Loki grew jealous, you only kiss his cheeks before,
'since when you became close with his brother and how is that beautiful, the thing can't barely be recognized' he thought, continuing to walk towards his room, planning to win you back.

Eversince the two became together, you had been Thor's shoulder to cry on, he also realized how much he loves Siff and was planning to confess but his brother beat him to it.

And right now he was again crying at your room, in your lap like a child, yet you didn't mind. He often spends his time with you whenever he is on Asgaurd and not saving earth.

"Shss it's okay Thor, maybe it's not siff. You'll find someone soon, we wouldn't know, maybe it was Jane all along."you brush his hair to calm him down.

"Oh y/n, i love you, i don't know what i'll do without you." Thor says in between sobs

"I-i-i wish my brother had courted you instead of siff. Would you be be my sister?"he whisppers in your shoulder, hugging you close for dear life. Patting his back and brushing his hair with the other.

"I love you too Thor,yo-your suffocating..me"you struggle to speak as his hug was getting tighter and tighter. None of you heard the gentle click of the door being close, he was not able to hear everything but he thought it will hurt him if he did.

You laugh at Thor's apologetic face, he apologized to you.

"It's okay, learn to control your strenght next time. You know my body is still mortal and much more fragile than ordinary Asgaurdian women"you bop his nose, you know Thor only saw you as a sister and you only see him as a brother.

"And i would be more than happy to be your sister"and you kiss his nose.

"My brother is well educated but unfortunately he is still dumb or he could have been suffering from poor eye sight, now it worries me."Thor declares proudly, you giggle and brush the strand of hair that had gotten on his face.

"What makes you say that?"you ask.

"He has failed to see you, Loki had overlook you, you who has been his only bestfriend, you who had pulled him out from the dark  and valhala knows how you were the only who can prevent Loki from doing more mischief"you really never had told Thor of your feelings for his brother, he just thought that the two of you go well together.

You blush at his words, was your feelings too obvious that Thor had guess it?.

"Thank you Thor, but we both know Loki loves siff and she does the same with Loki."you believe they are happy, whenever you see them they are.

Loki thought you were with his brother and so he never had confess his feelings for you. Everyday he would look your way,  and in that everyday it will hurt him to see how happy you were in Thor's arms.

**__