Moment

His eyes followed the girl, she was busy tidying rooms and be Tony and Bruce's assistant in their lab.
She was a pretty and Kind girl, studying in college, she never got angry at anyone. He had proven it, he did everything he could to see how long before she snaps. However, everything failed. Everytime he thinks she will explode, she closes her eyes then smile brightly, laughing all the anger away.

Loki hated to admit it, he was smitten by her, Y/n. He wanted to let her know, yet everytime he had the chance he get, he chicken out of it. Like this one, they were alone in the library at the stark tower, she was looking for a book.

After choosing a book, she sat at the only table on the library, currently where Loki is seated.

"Can i sit here?"she ask shyly, Loki nod his head, gesturing to her to sit.

'I should say something'Loki thought, he got lost in his thought, the book in his hand didn't have his attention now.
'The weather is nice, isn't it?'he shake his head no, pushing the thought away.
'No no no, that's stupid'before he could think of what to say, she now had stood up to leave.

"I'll be going"she excuse herself, turning her back to him.

The God of Mischief mentally slapped himself, he missed the chance again. Thor walks in the library, to a sad and disappointed Loki looking at the doorway. Thor scans the door way for anything that could be interesting, for it to make his brother stoned.

"Brother! We are assigned to go help lady Y/n to this so called Grocery shopping"Loki quickly stood from his seat.

'This is it!'he screamed in his mind.

He walk behind you and Thor, he find it annoying that you two are close, while his not.
"Loki?"he was pull back to his senses by her voice calling him.

"Uh what?"he ask. She giggles at his dumbfounded expression.
"I said if you see anything you like, just put it in the cart. Mr. Stark will pay for everything"

He followed her closely behind, Thor would time to time leave to get whatever she ask him to get.

She struggles to get something from a top shelf, Loki suppresses his laughter, he thought it was cute.

"If you need any help, just ask"he smile, a teasing smile.

"Okay"she looks down, hidding her face from him.

'Did i say something wrong? Maybe she didn't like me one bit'Loki's thoughts again.

"Uh...Mr. Loki can you reach that for me please?"she request nicely.
He saw how she avoided his eyes, she was nervous he could tell.

"Call me Loki"

He grab the thing she was pointing at, soon Thor came back with what it look like a 1 year supply of poptarts, but to Thor it's just for 1 week, bless him if it reach 2.
"Loki" she tried it, she thought it felt nice to call him just by his name. And the God was happy hearing it from her.

To Loki's dismay, the grocery Shopping ended sooner than he thought, he was not able to tell her.

He sat on his bed, his hands pulling his hair. "I am the God of Mischief, A GOD! Why is it so hard to tell a mortal woman i love her"

Thor barge in his room, asking him to be in the Living room. He fix his hair with a snap of his fingers, arriving to the said room a minute after Thor.

She was saying her goodbyes to each member, it confused the God. 'Where is she going? How long?' He ask himself.

"I am so happy to have work here, even if it was short lived. I have to move to Japan, i don't know when i will be back in New york. Thank you for having me"she greatfuly said. The Avengers one by one hug her.

"Why don't you escort her out of the tower Loki?"Tony spoke. He whip his head to the Iron man.

He walk in the Elevator with her, he think deeply what to say to her.
'This is my last chance, it's now or never'
"Y/n"he start, the elevator opens.
She waited for him to continue what he was going to say.

"Have a safe trip"he spoke.

"Thanks"she says before leaving him on the elevator.

**__
😂😂😂😂😂😂