Letter

For the first time since she died, Loki finally step in her room again. She still smelled nice despite of her aged, she took care of herself well.

Opening a closet that he had notice just now, it was filled with presents and letters attached to it. Everything was for him, they were all Anniversary gifts that she had prepared for him, for when he comes back. Opening it accordingly, the God was touched by every gift she wanted to give him. The gifts were books, clothes, perfume, etc, but mostly of it was books. She had stop writing letters 10 years ago, at their 40th Anniversary. He had guessed that it must have been a struggle for her to write because of her age. Tho she still bought gifts for him.

Reading the last letter, the handwriting had gotten worse, nearly unreadble, yet he took his time to read it carefuly with love.

To Loki.

My Love Loki, this could be the last time i will be writing to you on our Anniversary, i don't know when i will meet you again but everyday i pray for your safety. All i wanted was for you to be safe, because i can take it if you don't love me anymore, than you being dead.

I have been diagnosed with Alzhiemer, i worry that i might forget you and our memory, i never wanted to forget about you.

You know, even after all this years, even after all the men who wanted to court me, i am certain that i love you, because everyday i am choosing you.

Yours forever,
Y/n.

Loki repeated the the last part, "i am certain that i love you, because everyday i am choosing you"he read softly. He covers his eyes with his forearm, as he cries. Gritting his teeth he tried to not let out any sound, he had always been silent when it comes to crying.
While he was living such a life in sakaar, he even convinced Thor to partner up with him again and stay there, just because he is scared of hela. While all those things, he didn't thought of getting out of that planet quickly for her. Meanwhile, she had been Loyal and faithful to him.

He had decided now to really join the Avengers, because Loki thought 'that's what will make her proud of me'

"Don't worry Love, i'll be by your side soon"he mumbles as he walk out of the house.

**___
I think this was a continuation part for 'Happy Anniversary' and 'How i met you'. I am not really sure of my own work😂