Happy Anniversary

It was the day of their Anniversary, she prepared a little something for Loki. Decorated the house, made a cake and cooked his favorite food, also bought a gift for him with a letter.

You were estatic when Loki came back, just after Thor told you he was dead. Little did you know he had just exiled his father, and took his place.

The day ended with no sign of Loki, 'maybe he was busy, his hiding from Thor after all'she thought.

The next anniversary came, she prepared for it again even tho Loki had not send any letter to her for a year already.

She still prepared for it every year, hoping he will return someday, she believe strongly that he will.

The day, Her prayer was answered finally. Loki did came back to Earth for her on the day of their Anniversary. Nervously Loki walk towards her house, in his hand was a bouquet of flowers that you love, and also a ring in his pocket.

He knew he had Missed a few of that special day to both of them, they only celebrated Anniversary, never did they thought Monthsary were important, what mattered to them is their Love will start it's new year.

Standing on the front porch, he composed himself before knocking on the door nervously. He waited for few moments, beginning to get a little anxious that she must have moved away or hated him now.

Just as he was about to open it, the door opened to an old woman in her 70's. She studied him with narrow eyes, making her glasses useless if it was still hard for her to see.

She smiles brightly, showing her toothless mouth "son are you lost?"she ask.

"No, i came here for someone. I believe she lives here"he was stoned on his place, his mind thinking so many things.

"Why don't you wait inside, it's cold outside" she turn around, walking towards the kitchen. Loki step inside, the lady returned with a pie in her hand, she stop in her track, squinting her eyes again. She was trying to see who it was.

"Son are you lost?"she ask again with a smile.

'Did she just ask me that again? Dementia?'he thought.

"No-"turning his head to the wall, the pictures hanging on it caught his eyes.

His breath hitch, eyes threatening to tear up, he look at her with sorrow.

"Y/n" he finally recognize it, he recognized her.

"Yes?"she answered. She puts down the piece of pie on the coffee table.

Loki broke down crying on the floor, he kept saying sorry to her which made her confused.

"Y/n i'm sorry.  I'm sorry"he cried.

Y/n kneeled before him, she begun to wipe his tears. Loki was startled with her gesture, looking up he watch her wipe his tears.

"Son are you lost? Do not be sad, you'll find your way"she spoke. He grab her hand gently, delicate like a flower.

"I already found my way, by any chance, do you remember someone in the name of Loki?"he ask.

She smiled even more brightly, saying "he was my Love, i'm still waiting for him. You know, today was the day we officially became a couple"she giggles like she is still young and in love again.she wasn't young but she is indeed in love.

This time Loki fought the tears, he tried to smile back, it came out as a bitter one. "Y/n. It's me"he said out of breath.

She look up at him, eyes glisttening with tears. "Loki?"she said with uncertainty.

She hugged him tightly as if her life depends on it, then she started to cry.

"Thank you for coming back"

He returned the hug, still careful with his strenght. "I should be the one thanking you Love, i'll never leave you again"she then spaced out, starling out of her trance, she smiled.

"Child who are you?"she ask confused.

Loki smiled softly "i am your love"

**__