I Hate you

It was a rather normal day for you, had just finish another mission that was estimated that would take you less than a week, but you finish it in one day.

The tower was weirdly dark, the lounge was empty, it's rarely empty. There was blood trails on the floor and stains on the wall, silently she walk to the hall, towards the bedrooms of some of the avengers. The sight of Natasha's bloodied body laying on the floor, she covers her mouth to muffled her cries.

Then next body to be found was Tony, then bruce, then Clint and Steve. Her tears flow down on her cheeks, she tried hard not to make a sound. The last person she has not seen were Thor and Loki.

"Take care of Lady Y/n"you hear Thor's voice talking through slightly open door. Peaking through the small crack, she sees Thor kneeling facing the door, behind him was Loki. Tears flows down his body as he clench to a sword tighter.

"I knew you were a Good person brother, farewell"Thor slowly closes his eyes in surrender.

Loki stabs Thor from behind, he inhales deeply before speaking.
"Farewell brother, i'd be joining you soon"he pulls back the sword, swinging it in the air, down, making Thor's blood splatter on the floor.

She opens the door to reveal herself to her Lover, he stares at her sadly. He inhale and exhale to gather himself, upon opening his eyes he launch an attack towards her.

She stood there frozen, this was too unreal for her. May be the pain Loki can make physically, will wake her up.

He grabbed her neck, raising her a few inch. She clasp her hand on his wrist to attempt to break free, from his tight hold.

"Your so weak, you had been the weakest member of the Avengers, it will be a waste of time to kill you now, your not even worth it"he spat in your face, it lace with anger and hatred. The tears on his face was already gone, he had wipe it away already without her seeing it.

"Loki why"she was drop violently on the floor, she says between coughs. Holding her throat to ease the pain.

"WHY? I have always hated the Avengers, specially Thor. He now got what he deserved since long ago"he looks back at Thor's dead body, his eyes softens for a moment.

Her tears kept flowing, this seem so unreal, Loki had already change or atleast they thought. Why is he doing this now? You love him, and he loved you didn't he?

"Loki, are you being controlled again? Please tell me you are"you cry out.

"How pathetic can you be? This is real, i am not being used. THIS.IS.WHAT.I.WANT"he towers over your weak tired body. She takes out a dagger, attacking Loki's side but he block it with his sword.

"See? You're weak!"he says.

"I don't wanna waste my time dirtying my hands on a weak being like you, go train, get stronger and once you are powerful enough. Find me and FIGHT ME! Or their death will be in vain."
He hiss unto her face. He walk out of the tower, to the busy streets of new york. She followed him with tears spilling endlesaly from her eyes.

"Loki! Maybe we can still talk about this"she cries. The people of New york ignored her scene.

Loki look back, his eyes doing the same as yours. He had started crying long ago.

He teleported behind her, giving her neck a blow to make her unconscious.

He left her there, both of their hearts shattered.from then on she swore to kill Loki, and protect earth, or make sure to Avenge it.

**__