hate that i love you

Loki comes home to his and yours apartment, he would often spend more time on Asgaurd tho and every time he comes home...

"Everytime i come back, the house is a mess. This puny pigsty of an apartment, it suits you quite alright" loki scowls, you look away rubbing your arm for comfort.

"I didn't have time to clean because i was busy at work, you are not the only one that is working, and i'm so tired, i wanna sleep"you were about to go inside the room but loki block you.

"How dare you speak back to me like that"he backhand slaps you, making you fall on the floor

"I'm much more tired, i'll sleep first. I know i wont get any sleep if you go first because you snore louder than a ship." He slams the door on your face.

Tears slide down your face silently, standing up and sat on the couch then pulled your legs and hug your thighs, burying face on your knees.

There werent any sound, just tears falling on your thigh, soaking your pants.

Loki was not this mean to you before, you did everything to make this relationship work but he seem to hate you so. You don't even know anymore why he even comes back to this apartment, maybe just to torture you.

Wiping the tears away, you walk in to the bedroom. It was a good thing he was already asleep so you just gathered all your important stuff, and put them all in your luggage or back pack.

You gave him one last kiss on the forehead before you left.

**__
I wanted to write something great because i got 106 votes but i couldn't think of anything nor do i have any inspiration. Still, i wanna thank everyone❤ i'll go try and think of new things.