how to save you

You rush to your friend's side as he pace his room, deep into his thoughts.

"Loki, the throne is not at all there is in your life"you tried to reason with him.

"You don't know anything!" He snarls at you.

"All my life i was raise believing i was meant to be king, and now it is bestowed to me by Mother"he smiles darkly, frowning at him. He turn his head to look you.

"Aren't you happy for me? My dream will be fulfilled"his bright smile falls as she look away from him, he walk towards her. Staying quiet from where you are standing.

Violently he grabs both of her arm, "you think of me as a monster, don't you? That i was thrilled my father went to odin sleep while Thor is banish. "He grits his teeth.

"You are my friend Loki, not a monster, i refuse to let you throw yourself in the abyss of responsibility that is king"

She gasp when his skin suddenly turn in the shade of blue, eyes bloody red and markings lined his body and face.

"What...happened to you?"she smiles widely, restraining herself not to giggle, yet she cannot help it but laugh. She wiggled herself out of his grasp, moving closer to touch the markings that lined his cheeks

"Why are you laughing?"he ask, disturbed by her reaction, not at all how he expected it.

"I'm just- i'm so amazed. You look so beautiful!"she beamed.

He was confused and angered even more, "is this a joke to you? How is THIS beautiful... i don't know why i became friends with you in the first place. Get out"he growls. Face getting more colder from his anger.

"Loki I"
"OUT NOW!" he screams at you, a tear slides down your face as you run out of his room, into the halls.

He did became king, yet he did not remove thor's banishment, instead he made it permanent.

Your best friend Loki avoided you, till Thor came home and fought Loki on the bifrost.

As soon as Odin woke up, you brought him to where his two sons are fighting. He was disappointed to what happened to the two brothers that loved each other dearly.

As Loki hang on to the scepter he looks at you over Odin's shoulder, eyes pleading then back to odin.

"I could have done it father"he says, his eyes shifts to you as he say. "For you" then adds "for all of us" yet sadly Odin answers with a no.

 "For you" then adds "for all of us" yet sadly Odin answers with a no

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He stare at you before letting go. His eyes never left yours as he fall down on a black hole to Gods know where.
**__
I really hate myself for writting this😥