Always

In the Mids of the battle between the Avengers(and others) and Thanos. A person had stop the flying weapon that flew towards thor behind his back, the God turn around to see who he has to thank.

A glimpse of someone's silhouette caught Thor's attention, while everyone was doing their best to take the stones from Thanos, Thor followed the Unknown person wearing a hooded cape.

"Loki, you're Loki right?" Thor took slow carefull step towards the stranger.

The stranger turn to him, removing his hood to reveal his identity. Thor's eyes watered as he breaths in and try to stop them from falling.

"Brother you're alive"Thor spoke, happy to see his brother actually alive.

"Now that i'm here..."Loki spoke but the finger snap from Tony caught both of their attention.

"I just want to take this chance and tell you..."Loki carress Thor's cheeks, looking deep into his eyes.

"Thor, whatever happened to me on this timeline, remember, i will always love you Brother" Loki spoke as he faded to ashes, Thor tries to grab the remains of his brother. he fell on his knees crying.

**__
Why do i always fall for the chracters who loves and is willing to die for their brother's/sibling.

After i found and watch Sasuke Uchiha's last moment with his brother Itachi Uchiha, i thought Thor should have one too.