Don't you ever forget about me

When you toss and turn in your sleep
I hope it's because you can't stop thinking about
The reasons why you close your eyes
I haunt your dreams at night
So you can't stop thinking about me
Don't stop thinking about me.

He opens his eyes abruptly, his body was glisttening with sweat, starting at the ceiling for a few minutes before he decided to get up. It was already early morning anyway, everyone was still asleep except for steve, who is going for his morning run.

He travelled to the kitchen to get some tea, he can get through this day as well. He will be able to get through it.
He sat on the lounge, a tea in his hand. Soon Steve cameback, his eyes landing on Loki who is busy reading a book, more like staring at it.

"Goodmorning, didn't expect to see you this early. I thought you'd be locking yourself in the room, till that time comes"he make his way to the kitchen, Loki whip his head to look at the soldier, following him with his eyes to the kitchen.

Loki sighs closing his eyes then opening it, steve already standing opposite him, holding a bottled water. He was concerned, Loki can see it.

"I cannot continue doing that whenever this day comes, it's better to face it, than prolong the pain"Loki lowered his head to continue reading in his book. He knows the Avengers were worried about him, they grew on him like them to him. He was no longer the villain who attacked New York years ago, that's because someone helped him removed that image of him.

He sat there reading as all the Avengers walk in, one by one, all were surprised to see him out of his room. He stayed silent and just greeted then they did their own thing. Before the anticipated time, a delivery came just before Loki left the tower. It was a bouquet of lilac flowers, all was fresh and full bloom.

"This was for Mr. Laufeyson, from Mr. Stark"Loki took the flowers in his hand he let out a small smirk, then thank the delivery man.

When he arrived to his destination, there were already flowers in many colors surrounding it. At the exact time of your death, he place the lilac flowers atop of the flat tombstone, with her name on it.

He sat there, reminiscing his memorise with her, His Y/n. He smiled bitterly as he cry silently. He promised himself he wont cry anymore, he promised it to you too. The Avengers watch Loki cry while hugging his legs, from a distance. they were also broken because of her death but they knew how Loki loved her, and it breaks them even more. The Avengers were their family but you were Loki's life, his light.

He sung that song again, you love it when he sings for you, he learned to sing it just for you.

"Just close your eyes and fall asleep tonight"slowly he came to a stop, he mumbles something out of the Avenger reach.

"I will never about Forget you"

**__

"Don't you ever forget about me" by SWS