Your Love (2)

"I say do you Y/n take Thor as your beloved husband?"you trembled in Thors arms, he felt your fear as you turn to look at him

"I..."you start, face falling into a scared nervous frown. The audience anticipated your answer.

Looking up to the all father then i faced Thor with teary eyes, he gave me a warm reassuring smile.
"He finally confessed didn't he?"for the first time he spoke this calmly and gently, reminds me of Frigga. He is indeed her son, i saw her in him.

I nod to answer as tears slide down my cheeks, Thor held both my hand and gave it a squeeze to try calm me down.

"What did we talk about this?"he lean down looking at my faced because i was facing down, not wanting to look at him.

The crowd was silent, they can't hear the conversation between Thor and you. The all father knew all along about the dramas going on, he just stood there with a bored face.

"You said you will let me go if he wished to be with me"one of his hand let go mine to wipe my teared mess faced, ruining all the effort of the maids to prepare me for this wedding.
"But i don't want you to let me go because i had fallen for you more each day"my tears falling even more.

"My heart had gotten tired of waiting for Loki to notice me"the all father actually knew the drama that is going on between his sons Love interest, he just let it happen.

"But i know you love her, i understand if you want to cancel this wedding"you say, Thor pulled you into a bear hug.

"No, we will continue, so what is your answer?"Thor ask.

"I do"your answer gave Thor his biggest smile, he too had fallen for you. Your kind heart had touch him, he fell for you the more he knows you. He still loves siff, but he does in a different way, now he has you.

Loki have already walk out a while ago, he had guess that you will choose his brother because after all, Thor was alwaysthe one beside you when Loki kept you waiting.

__**

This was originally a happy ending, the happy ending was in my draft😂😂😂
"Your Love" chapter was actually "maybe it's you" 's part 2, this was only a continuation of "Your love".

I kept the same title because, i am lazy. Also, didn't reread all three part 2s, to edit them.