Green for Lonely

He got what he wanted, with his own brother going missing. He sat there on his throne, placed in the stark tower. The Avengers were either dead or missing. He was happy, the Earth was doing well with him as their ruler, they hate to admit it but Loki was doing a great job as King.

Sometimes the God of Mischief likes to walk on the Streets of new york, using his magic to disguise himself. While reading on a park, a child sat beside him on the bench. She was wearing a pink school uniform with a nametag on her chest, only her first name was writen.

"You know mommy said the King was bad"started the child, Loki continued reading the book yet still listeing to her.

"But i think he wasn't. He was just Lonely, isn't green the color of Lonely people?"Loki almost let out a laugh, a child had just called him not bad, just lonely.
Well he is lonely but being not bad? That he can deny, he is bad in every angle.

"Why would you think the King is not bad, little one and when did that color became for lonely?"turning the page, he still avoided looking at the small girl.

"Well if he is then Daddy will still be working so hard and his hard work will not be notice, but the king did, he even gave daddy more time to be with me and mommy, isn't that great?"Loki put down the book, he remembered lessening the work time for some, but he never thought it will mean so much to someone, he let it slide that his last question was ignored.

"It's not something big, he still forced himself to be the king, he is a dictator"Loki's eyes narrows, glaring at the thought of being called a dictator.

"What is a dictator?"ask the child.

"Nevermind that. Want to know something?"Loki smiles, oh he knows this child will surely ran away.

"Sure mister" answer her.
Loki bends down, his face inches above the child's towering over her, a smirk was on his lips.

"I am the King"he removed the magic, there were only few people on the park and everyone was doing what they are doing.

"Whoa"the child voice in amazement. She hug Loki's neck and giggled.

"Thank you"said her, Loki tenses up. His smirk fading, he was confused.

"Why are you thanking me?"ask Loki.

"Because you help my family and other kid's family"Loki rubs her back, he was unsure of what to do, this child will realized someday, that he was not what she think he is. After a few years she will hate him as well.

"Little one, the time will come when you will regret thanking me. Once you had grown, you will understand"said Loki. He tried to pry off her arms, yet she was really holding him tight.

"When i grow up and i didn't regret like you said i would, can i marry you?"she giggles.

She finally release him, looking at him with a wide smile while Loki had his mouth a gap, confused and a bit taken a back.

He chuckles out loud, not too loud to get everyones attention tho.

"Okay okay, deal"he was not really serious about marrying her, she is young, she'll meet many men in her life, she'll forget him. He is also not a pedophile.

Since then Loki had someone to watch over her, he did liked her but not Love in a Romantic way. One day just when he planned to see the child again, he wanted to see how is she doing, but it was reported to him that she died in a car crash on a school field trip.

**__