Chapter 11

I sit up quickly in a gasp, my eyes wide as I looked around panicky. What the hell was that? Dam it, is this another problem? It better stinking not be.

I take a double take when Tanner barges into the room looking worried, he seemed out of breath as he swam over to me embracing me in a sudden hug. I was really confused, and hated myself for enjoying it. Suddenly completely calmed down from my nightmare.

'' Are you okay? I felt panic, did you have a bad dream?'' What is he, a physic now? Wait feel? What the hell?

''What do you mean by feel?'' I ask instead of answering his questions.

''Its part of the halfy half way bond. To feel a emotion of the other when its at its highest. With full bond though you can feel emotions even if there at there smallest.'' This suddenly turning into mermaid, knowing marks class.

I sigh and suddenly find myself hugging him closer when he began to pull away, tears begining to fall from  my eyes into bubbles in the water, cool but not attention worthy at the moment.

''It was horrable, it felt so real'' I began to sob, putting us back on the main subject as my memory kept on flashing back and forth from my dream, well i am pretty sure it was a dream at least.

Tanner on the other hand was completely surprised by my actions, I just wanted to giggle at how he hugged back some how happy i guess some sorta, ' you have some sorta feelings of exeptince moment' gah that sounds so weird playing it back through my mind again.

I giggle at his reaction with my hug back, happy for the way it seemed to chase the dream away as if it never happened.

''Lets go eat I am hungry'' I state well pulling away.

He smiles, seeming happy for me  being happy and grabs my hand where he leads me somewhere to eat, It better be something like french fries and if there soggy i will be super angry, sometimes living under water sucks.

If the only thing to eat is fish id swim for weeks finding land if I had to. Or pretend to be dead and hope they throw me back. Okay, another strange thought moment, ah we all have them. Little embarrassing though having a funny thought someplace quiet, causing whoever your with to look at you with a look that says '' what the hell''?

I am drifting off subject again aren't i? Well made seance why all my teachers got mad at me in class but come on, how can I pay attention to you, when I can barley pay attention to my own thoughts?

We swim to a place where magic keeps food dry and unable to get soaked in the ocean water. Mmm i can't wait to eat.

But as I take my first bite I tense, a feeling of being watched, aw fudge not again.