Chapter 20

I sigh after awhile then use a table for support as I stand up. Almost dropping right back down. Ugh when will I get a hang of these things!

It is not at all like when I got the tail, the water made it easy to quickly learn since falling was slow mo. 

I slowly make my way over to where a plate of cookies sit and happily grab one to munch on. 

As I munched I heard a door open causing my eyes to shoot to the only door in the room. I saw Alex standing there. 

He looked different though. His hair had become darker colored and his eyes seemed to be getting specs of a violety red.

I have no idea how to react to that. " Uh...you look kind of different''

Alex just chuckled and waved the subject away with his hand " Just trying out some new contacts and hair dye."

"You wear contacts??!" I said with surprise.

He nodded " Yes, I do''

"Can we go for a walk outside?" I asked him, feeling really suffocated in this room.

He nods and helps me stand up then suddenly picks me up bridle style. " Common! I want to try walking on my own!" I frown. 

"I will put you down once we get to the garden'' He laughs before walking out the door. Garden? I wonder what kind of flowers it has.

Before I knew it we were in the garden, that sly fox! I wanted to walk my own here. Grr me and my stupid easily distractedness. 

He put me down on a bench and I take a moment out of my pout to look at my surroundings. Wow, its so beautiful.Behind me there is a tall statue of a bird connected to a fountain. The water comes out of its beak. For a second though, it flashed like the water was red and coming out of its eyes. Weird. 

I look over to the flowers and grin at the bright colors, bur for a split second they all were just red. Okay I am starting to freak out.

It is night time as well, maybe I passed out well I was locked in that room?No, this is real. 

I look over at Alex, he is humming and seems oblivious to everything. He looks over at me and smiled. I smile back before I can think, his smiles are really contagious. 

I jump at the sound of a wolfs howl and scoot closer to Alex. Okay, this is really freaking me out. Maybe its from lack of sleep?

"So what do you think of the garden?" Alex asked with a smirk...wait now a smile. Huh?

"Its...nice" I give him a small smile before fiddling with my fingers, is it safe to try walking? I slowly stand up wobbly and attempt to walk. I manage a few steps before I see a snake slithering towards me. I scream and go back to the bench and attempt climbing Alex to get onto the statue. 

Alex looks at me like I had grown three heads and stands up, grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. "Calm down" Did I mention I tried throwing him towards the snake?It would have worked but man he is heavy. Whats with him telling me to calm down anyway? Does he not see the fudging snake?

As I mentally panic I hear a soft calming hum in my ear. This tune sounds familiar for some reason.  It reminded me of Tanner. 

I found my eye lids getting heaver as I slowly calm down to a point I am falling asleep.

"A-Alex what are you.....'' Then he kissed me, bloody kissed me. 

I think I may have kissed back before falling unconscious. 

Soon

[ It is the holidays, so I promise to update more frequently , chapters may not be as long but will appear more often]