Chapter 21

Thnk you everyone for the helpful suggestions. Before you continue reading you must know that things will get even weirder, confusing and unexpected yet expected. You have been warned, enjoy :) Oh and I will be adding random songs here and there for you to listen to if you want while reading! Enjoy~

(not edited)

Warm...nice and warm.  Where ever I am right now, I don't really want to leave. Its warm, cosy and cuddly...wait. Cuddly? Why does this feel so much like day-ja-vu?

I force my eyes open and look around without moving my head. I seem to be in a room of some sorts. I am also not underwater so I guess all that has happened is still not a dream.

I sigh, well for now I should figure out why I seem to not be alone. I attempt to turn my head and look behind me but I can barely see a strand of dark hair. As well as hear soft snoring. How cute.  Wait..what? Why do I think it is cute....?

I am not sure if this is as weird s me going along with everything underwater but surely I have high suspicions of it.

Any way, I need to get out of here. Just got to get out of this arm draped over me. It seems pretty relaxed, I can easyily get out of....

With that thought the grip of the arm suddenly became tighter.  Oh hell no!!!  The heck! Why the hell did that happen? I did not even touch the darn thing. Who the hell is this anyway!! Who in they're right mind cuddle hostages who are strangers anyway?? Tanner.  A small voice spoke in my thoughts.

.............................................................................True....

...WHY DO I GET STUCK WITH ALL THE WEIRDOS!!!!!!! TELL ME, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 

"Calm *mumble* down, just go back to sleep" a quiet, husky voice whispered in my ear which caused all the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. Was I saying all that out loud? Also, he is awake!! Since when? Uh.....when his arm tightened ring any bells?

I felt so stupid, especially since heat was rushing to my cheeks like crazy. No dought I looked like a tomato. "W-who are you?" curse my stuttering!!!

I hear a soft chuckle as well as feel the vibration from it with being so close to him. Honestly I was flat out pressed against him.

"Awe...forget about me that quickly sweetie" he whispered darkly in my ear. Now I should have felt repulsed, disgusted and afraid.  But,  I actually felt butterfly's at him calling me sweetie. I felt..ugh happy...

That is it, I must have taken crazy pills this morning. "Let me go Ash!" I demand while trying to wiggle out of his grasp. Honestly, I wonder if anyone else has to deal with this crash all the bloody time.

All I get in response is a soft growl and was pulled tighter against him. If that was even possible.

....I AM DONE WITH THIS FRACKING MATE STUFF

"I said LET ME GO!"he seemed surprised when I suddenly yelled and I took the chance to pry his arm off of me and roll out of the bed. The marks on my neck protesting against my actions as one felt like someone was stabbing me and the other was pure emotion, sadness.

Don't ask me how a tattoo mark has feelings, it just does.

My arms look around and they land on a window. Issue was we seemed to be on the top floor somewhere very high.

As I rush over to open it I can't help but notice how much of Alex I see in Ash's appearance. Do you think that....nah. I'm not that smart to make the obvious connection!