Chapter 19

Its......hard, slimy yet soft. The surface I find myself laying on. Considering things, like how everything hurts! Gosh what hap-oh.

I opened my eyes slowly, quickly shutting them tightly and re opening them as a bright light flooded my sight. 

I am soon able to sit up and look around where I am. Woah, it looks a lot like the sea floor. But I am not familiar with this aria. 

I look down and see I am laying on sea weed. Okayyy then, why the hell are they laid out like a bed, not attached to the ground. 

I quickly give the place a good look over. I first look up, the surface is far yet really close, and light not at all warm like the sun shines down well one wall seems to be made of a smooth surface.

I look over to my right, a cave. My left, a mirror? This can not be good.

I painfully swim over to the mirror, closer I get I can see that I could see through it up close. I notice someone holding a clip board staring at me.

Oh, this is just great!!!!!!

I groan and fight the urge to hit something and begin swimming upwards till my head pops out of the top.

Oh! Their is a flat smooth floor near a metal door. I can just climb out a-

Gah!!!I don't  have legs, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu**

I swim around the tank in search for any flaws in it, maybe its connected to the actual ocean or i can break the glass and...no that would not work. 

I go back over to the mirror to see if that person was still there. Yes, along with someone else who looks familiar. But I swear I have never seen that guy before. Maybe someone I passed by on the streets?

I can't think too much on it when it suddenly gets really cold. 

How cold did they make this water? Why is it so cold? When I became half fish sea Water was a soothing warm. But this, this is like so cold. Like polar dipping and never surfacing. I need to get out of here.

I swim upwards and try to climb out of the tank. Gah this floor is so smooth and slippery when wet!!!! Why is something so slippery connected to a water tank?

I shiver and go back under and into the cave. Anything warm here? No...common, a blanket would be nice. Even if it would be wet.

I finally just gather all sea weed and such and bring it to one place and make a leaf pile before curling inside it. I takes a long time but I drift to sleep. A place where I can not feel this cold.

..

I open my eyes and get out of my makeshift bed. I swim upwards. I swear I heard a door slam.

Oh, food. ...raw fish.

Do they exspect me to eat this? I hope not, because I tried it but sea sushi is better. A lot better. 

I give the beady eyed fish a glare before diving back under the water and swam around. It is still cold, I feel numb. But if I don't move around I might end up losing a limb or something. Why the hell is the water so cold.

In the end I end up hiding in the cave out of clip board guys view (ha ha, found blind spot) grateful the marks keep me from starving, I am hungry but wont die because of it. There still has to be a limit. Oh well, I will have a few weeks any way. 

I curl up in my bed and fall back asleep, just hungry, cold and tierd. I just want warmth and the pain in my neck to stop.

....