Chapter 15

When I wake up again I feel trapped against something. I think it is a arm with a strong grip holding me in place next to Tanner. I don't remember ever waking up like this before, maybe its because of the marks.

I tense as I feel Tanner shift in his sleep and pull me closer, oh come on I was just about to move !!

I roll over and poke Tanner in the cheek ''Wake up clingy'' I whisper in his ear.

Then almost had a heart attack when his eyes shot open as if he were slapped.

I watched him eye wide as he blinks then looks at me, letting out a sigh of relief

''Morning Beautiful'' he said huskeyly, holy jeez, I've never seen this side of Tanner before.

'''Morning?" I say, moving closer to see if he was sick or something.

He chuckled ''Do I have something on my face?" He questioned with a smirk.

I move away, he seems so different ''No..''

His eyes seemed a diffrent color as well, simaler to the ones of that guy in my dream.

No

I watched as he gave me what I think is a curious look '' What are you thinking about love?"

Maybe this is just another dream, I pinch myself owww.

''Uh nothings wrong but are you feeling okay Tanner?" I question him.

He then leans over and whispered in my ear ''Darling you shouldent say his name in my presence, you ,might make me angry''

Huh!!

I don't get this, how is this happening.

''You can call me Ash, I can just imagine how amazing it would sound coming from your lips'' he said with a purr to his voice, slightly moving away.

He began playing with my hair well I tried to escape his firm grip on my waist.

I am just going to assume it only felt amazing because it was tanners body doing it.

''Let me go, and what have you done to Tanner?" I growl at him.

He glared at me, his grip tighting ''What did I say about saying his name'' he said angerly.

I noticed a flash of pain cross his face '' dam he's fighting me'' he whispered under his breath, I barely caught what he said.

He then kissed my cheek a blush unwillingly rose to my cheeks.

''I promise next time we meet will be in person, my Bella. I will be waiting for you on the beach you were at before you came here. Before you object I will like to add that Ruby has a habit of fighting with her nails, it took a lot not to kill her'' he said with a sadastic smile,

That as*hol* he was blackmailing me.

''You wouldent'' I spat with hate and anger

He smirked at my reaction and used a finger to move a lose strand of hair out of ,my face.

''Oh my Bell, my sweet innocent Bell'' he said as if he were scolding a child for being bad.

''You should be smart enough to come then tomorrow instead of wait and see'' he moved to whisper in my ear.

''Because if you don't I will not hesitate to kill everyone you know one by one instill you come see me''

And then he passed out.