Quick Summery

*Summery of what has happened so far.

In the darkness I was in, not knowing why I have been going through so much sh*t I think back when everything began..

It started at the beach, a normal fun day it was supposed to be. Then he spotted me, and his first instinct was to pull me under the water and take me to his kingdom. I had tried escaping several times but was always caught and soon I gave up on leaving. I soon welcomed the forced new fish tail and the water around me.

Then things got more complicated as Ash jumped into my life. Contacting me through some weird dream sh*t and causing another ripple to appear in my ocean. Then the marking began, him sneaking it in his dream thing then Tanner following suit as to not lose me to someone I had no intentions of getting together with.

Then I got threatened and ran out to sea, Tanner being to much of an as* to just help me out without such a stupid condition. Kinda regret not taking it now. Anyway, I get caught by fisherman and taken to a aquamarine? A science lab of some sort anyway.(During this which Tanner was freaking the hell out)

Their I am studied and meet a nice boy. He gave me tasty food and was rather nice to me, I got my legs back while laying beside him. Then I am treated like some sort of child in this room as I learn how to walk again. I think after the walk in the garden I discovered that nice guy was actually Ash in skillful disguise. Ah yes, I had woken up in his bed and almost went through...

I manage to escape through the window and not die. Though shortly after I get taken in by this pack of werewolves. I am stuck there for awhile and learn of someone else who went through something like I did. Before learning something important I am thrown back into Tanners arms and taken to a hotel safely after falling asleep for the millionth time.

Then Tanner began arguing with himself, feeling done with it all I run away yet again only to be kidnapped...AGAIN. Which leads to where I am right now, going through some more bullsh*t as if someone lived off of me being confused as all hell with no freedom or choice away from this 'fate'.