Chapter 17

After a moment I turn and look Tanner straight in the eye. (Okay more like looking every where but him).

''Um....Tanner, I have something I have to tell you...'' My voice starts off loud then gradually falls down to a whisper. 

He looked at my curiously before nodding. ''I am all ears''

I take a deep breath then sit up, finally gathering enough courage to stare him straight in the eye.

And thus, I explained everything from Ruby, dreams and Ash. 

Throughout the explanation he tried to interrupt many times. But every time he attempted to do so I hit him on the head and continued like nothing happened. That's right no one interrupts this chick. 

After I finished I stared at him for about ten minutes, waiting for an reaction. 

'' So you have to be up there by tomorrow or else your friend will come to harm.''

I nod, hey he is taking this better then I thought so far, I was worried he would shout random stuff then lock me away. 

''Hmm, I will let you go with one condition' he told me with a grin.

Okay, is it just me or does it seem things are going way too well, plus hes grining......maybe hes happy I told him.....ugh.

''Mark me''

oh that's not as bad as i thought it would be.......WAIT WHAT!!!!!

''What(question mark is not working on  my keyboard so just pretend its there)''

''You heard me, if you mark me i will be fine with you going, plus i will be able to go on land even if there is no full moon if you do.''

I stare at him intensely, one i have human teeth which don't seem to have that ability two is not that like official marriage and stronger bond, like common I wanted more time this is basic force. Oh and three WOULDN'T ACE NOTICE IT LIKE TANNER DID AND KILL RUBY BEFORE I COULD EVEN LEAVE THE OCEAN!!!

I have a lot of talking to do with Tanner, hopefully it wont take all night to get through his adorable brai......did i just call his brain adorable(question mark) gahhhh f*** this stupid bond. He could hurt me or murder someone and i would still lo......oh What if Ace kill's Ruby anyway then uses the bond against me....

.....Well anyway i need to figure out what to say so that Tanner lets me go without a ridiculous condition.  

SORRY IT IS SO SHORT Do you know what she can say to change Tanners mind on the condition(question mark)

comment bellow 

oh and sorry for long wait, busy with school and such. I will do my best to get another chapter up soon.