Chapter 8

Thump, thump, thump 

The sound of a slow, steady heart beat flows into my right ear. Something warm, holds me close. 

Mom?.........No.....someone else. 

Memory's slowly fill my head, though everything is still quite fuzzy. I could only pick up a few things. Swimming, kidnapped,turned,mad,hunger. Those where the words which ran through my head, constantly spinning around like a spinning wheel.

When I finally remember the past week my eyes shoot open.

I am laying on my back, Tanner past out and laying beside me on my right.

I don't feel hungry anymore, I wonder why?

I make a move to get out of the bed, that's when i notice a strange tattoo on my neck in the distant mirror.

The tattoo was a good size, in a way it looked like it was meant to be there, as if it had been there since birth. It was on the right side of my neck a beautiful eye, the color blueish gold, it seemed to glow, it was placed in the middle of a circle of mermaid tails going out words the pattern, green, blue, gold.

I have never seen any other tattoo like it.

My eyes go wide, what happened well I was passed out?

Tanner begins to move slowly in his sleep, a sign he was beginning to wake up. Probably noticed my movement. 

I lay back down and pretend to sleep, if he thinks I'm sleeping he might leave the room and i can take the chance to escape and hope this tail disappears.

I feel a sad gaze on me, a soft kiss on my cheek that made me shiver but not in fear or disgust, is pleasure.

I could hear a soft chuckle, and instead of going away, the presence came closer. 

My eyes slowly open, and meet sea blue ones. 

''I'm sorry...'' he whispers, his eyes sad.

''I already forgave you for the fall off bed thing, you dont need to look so down'' my voice was soft and strangly calm. 

''No for something else.....it was the only way I could save you.'' he slowly moves away.

I quickly sit up in bed, eyes panicked.

''What did you do?'' I ask my voice still quiet.

''Please don't hate me for it, but I...''

Sorry for the clift, and the short chapter, ive just been super busy now that schools starting in a few days, and my cumputer sucks. So chapters may not be as long as normal, but ill be sure to post as much as i can, and as lng as i can each day.