Announcement: Here's The Tea

My heart hasn't been in my books lately. I haven't been writing from a love for writing like I used to because I always feel like I have to do something to update old books or to progress the story. It's no one's fault but my own because I create personal goals and standards for myself that I force myself to adhere to. I always think about what might be interesting to others and I try to do that but it's gotten very artificial. I just want to write something completely random and not care about anything other than that. So that's exactly what I plan to do. I'm making a new account for my new books and I'll update the books here occasionally. I do still update at request and do requests, which sounds like it defeats the purpose, but if you truly understand what I mean then you'd know that's the exact purpose. I'll still reply to DM's and comments. Basically I'll still be here but my biggest focus will be on the other account most of the time.

My new account is in the comments and i'll be update it a lot this week because I have alot of chapters and stories I've been dying to post. I've been working on them super sneakily for months.

Also! Super important shoutout! 

My good friend @BeckyJolene is currently premiering a new book. It's a really beautiful story about romance, fame, and music! It's called "My Prince Charming" and it features James McAvoy! It's available to read on her profile right now!

Thank you to all of my followers and readers.

Including my cover maker @MoxxSixx for styling and profiling my books AND for helping me with my upcoming TWD Fanfictions on my new account! This book is dedicated to many people but I could only add one.

Thanks for reading and continue...