How You And Him Met (Steve Dibiasi Cover)

Elliot Alderson: You delivered a pizza to his apartment and he thought you were cute. After finding your name on the receipt as "Delivered By" he used it to hunt down your social media and spy on you, he was thoroughly impressed and smitten, so he ordered a second pizza to ask you out on a date.

Steve Dibiasi: You and him have a class together at your university. You thought his constant confusion and antics were adorable.

Finn: You met at a party after he asked if you liked a car him and his team built.

Seneschal Higginbottom: He worked as a butler for your family and you found yourself falling for him. The secret relationship that ensued is the stuff of steamy romance novels.

King Ahkmenrah: You were a servant in his palace and he couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

Josh Washington: You and him met through Sam. She even set up a blind date for the two of you knowing you liked each other.

Nate: You worked at the Short Term house with him.

Kenny: You and him had a few classes together and he'd think about you constantly. Being shy and a little awkward he never built up the courage to make a move, hence you asking him to prom. He agreed and confessed his love for you.

Benjamin: Your blood sang to him so strongly he decided to hunt you down. As he approached from behind to bite you you turned around and he fell in love.

Snafu: You were a nurse during the war and he'd flirt with you relentlessly. Eventually he wore you down.

A/N Alot of the preferences on this page will have imagines based on them later in this book!