✨ With You, Seneschal III ✨

Seneschal pours you, your mother and her friend Cecelia some tea and bows before leaving. Cecelia cuts her eyes at him and twirls her hair. "Tell me, is your butler single?" She inquires. You mother chuckles, "Cecelia, I've never took you for a woman interested in the help." She says taking a sip. "Can I let you two in on a little secret?" She asks. Your mother looks to you before confirming, knowing Cecelia is the queen of steamy romance stories. Congratulations, you've officially become old enough to listen in on adult conversations. "Spill." She urges. "Pablo and I have had our share of, encounters." Cecelia reveals. "Pablo the gardener?" You ask. "Who else?" Cecelia replies proudly. "Cecelia!" Your mother teases playfully nudging her friend. You sigh as Cecelia continues on detailing her sexual escapades with her latin lover. All the while you fight the urge to lay down and rest your aching back, or request a massage from Seneschal. It's been a month since he's even attempted to give you the attention you've grown accustomed to. "And you like that?" Your mother asks. "It's kinky is it not?" Cecelia replies. "I have to powder my nose." You announce. You get up and leave to the house in search of Seneschal. You find him stirring a pitcher of iced lemonade in the kitchen. "Good evening m'lady." He begins. "Come on." You say pulling him into the kitchen closet. You jump into his arms shutting the door behind him. With your lips planted firmly to his and your tongues fighting for dominance he sits you down as gently as humanly possible on the old washing machine you've grown familiar with. "Why was your mom's friend watching me? Does she know?" He asks as he undresses. "No. She thinks you're a potential boy toy." You answer. "Her?" He asks. "She may be older and refined but she's a well known cougar. We all knew of her steamy late night sessions with her lover Pablo, even before she admitted it." You answer. He laughs, "I'm without words." He says. "Good because your lips should be on mine." You reply pulling him closer. He kisses you and lifts your shirt to undo the front hooks on your bra, somehow struggling. "Seneschal....." You say pausing your assault on his tongue. "You know I can't do these." He replies. "I bought front hooks for a reason sweety." You giggle. He laughs and admits defeat. "The complexities of men, i'll never know." You say undoing the hook for him. He lays you into position and gently slides into you, grunting in pleasure at what he's missed. The next two minutes are pure absolute bliss. But immediately," I don't know where he is." You hear your mother say. "Seneschal? I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes." She calls. You hear thunder signaling a sudden rainstorm being the reason for them coming inside. "He's probably in the restroom, he'll be out soon." She says sitting down to the kitchen table with Cecelia. "With Y/N?" She asks. "We have more than one bathroom." Your mother answers laughing. "Though he's had eyes on her since her return. She's developed quite----bountifully. And I've seen him gazing at her on numerous occasions." She says. "And you suspect nothing?" Cecelia asks. "My daughter would never sleep with a man old enough to be her father." Your mother announces. As they babble on you and Seneschal try to maneuver the tiny closet. Though being face to face with his broad masculine chest and unsatisfied with the half a second of love making you've accomplished doesn't help. "What do we do?" He whispers. "I don't know." You answer. "Where are the sugar cubes?" You hear Cecelia asks. You see them directly above on the shelf. "They're in the closet." Your mother says approaching the door.