✨ Forgive Me, Rami V✨

Edited*** I've included an actual picture of RAMI for reference 😂***

Weeks pass and Rami regains his health. With Bohemian Rhapsody on hold he spends all of his time home with you and Ramona. It's the ideal living arrangements.

You toss the mail on the coffee table and sit on the couch. It's been 4 weeks and the results still haven't arrived. Your full intention was to tell Rami about the babies once you know their paternity, but there's only so much you can do before the bump out scales your body frame. You sigh and make your way to the kitchen finding Rami chugging orange juice, from the carton. "Rami!" You say. "What?" He asks shocked. "That was my orange juice." You whimper picking up the empty carton. (If you don't like orange juice it's your favorite beverage) "Do you want me to go grocery shopping?" You ask, ready to enjoy a cruise around the store in the electric cart. "Could you, we need some chips, snack cakes, oh and soda too." He replies. "Since when do you eat any of those things?" You ask. "I'm trying new things." He shrugs. He takes some cookies from the perfectly arranged jar you had on the counter and leaves, the jar still open and all. You close the jar and arrange a grocery list, choosing Rami's junk food and your own list for recipes you'll cook this week. Whilst you write Camila comes in, "Bloop." She says poking your arm. "I'm so glad you're here, can you do me a favor?" You ask. "Anything for my sister." She answers. "Can you get these items, I'm going to have a talk with Rami. He's been eating junk food and growing stuble. He's starting to look a lot like Sami." You reply. "I thought you liked his stubble?" She replies. "I do and it's really sexy but he just drank my orange juice to the absolute bottom and left the carton on the table." You say. "There's something wrong but I haven't had time to realize." You add. "Well I'm happy to help." She says accepting the list. You make your way to you and Rami's room and find your sexiest outfit. You tease your hair and apply the necessary makeup. It's been a long time since you went all out for him, and this will probably be the last time for a few months as your pregnancy progresses. Even now you don't plan on any intimacy, just a nice dinner and potential cuddles. You arrange the bed and light some candles. Once you're ready you crawl on the bed and text Rami to come to your room. He arrives shortly after, stopping at the sight of you. "Do you like?" You ask. "It's, wow." He answers surveying the scene. You get off the bed and go to him, "I've noticed you've been extra tense so I was hoping we could spend some quality time together, talking, cuddling." You flirt. "I'd love to, but I have to work on a script." He says. "You know what, I thought you were a great actor, until just now!" You confront. "Baby calm down." He tries to de-escalate. "I will not! Do you know how scratchy and uncomfortable this dress is?" You ask opening your robe, essentially flashing him with cleavage, unintentionally. He covers his eyes like a deer in headlights. "Please close your robe." He pleads. "Oh please we have 3 kids." You mutter walking away. "3?" He asks. You freeze, "3 what?" You dodge. "You said there was 3 kids. Why?" He replies. You take a deep breathe, "I'm pregnant, with twins." You reveal. He's clearly speechless. "Aren't you going to say something?" You ask. He hesitates and ultimately makes a shocking revelation, "I've been avoiding you, because I'm not Rami. I'm Sami." He reveals. You go to him and lift his shirt revealing the secret tattoo he has on his back. "How long have you been here?" You ask. "A week." He answers. "And where is my husband?" You ask. "He went back to Bohemian Rhapsody." He answers. "And instead of telling me, he left you here to pretend to be him?" You ask. "He wanted me to watch over you and make sure you're okay. He says you've been stressed a lot lately, and that you'd have turned down me being here." He answers. "Does he know you're pregnant?" He asks. "No." You answer. "I've been waiting to tell him." You reply. "Well I'm sure he'll be thrilled." He says. "You're so sweet." You reply hugging him, "But if you drink my orange juice out of the carton again I'm sending you home." You warn. "Noted." He replies.

You start the video call and the real Rami answers, "Well hello beautiful." He says. "I know you left Sami here. I almost pounced on him in that dress with the low neck line." You reply. "Really?! He was that convincing?" He asks. "Yes! It must run in the family." You answer. "You never know." He chuckles. "Why didn't you just tell me he'd be here, I love having him around when he's not eating all of Ramona's snacks. How can such a skinny man have such an appetite?" You ask. "He's always had a very healthy appetite, and it's because I know you. You love being strong and independent but I can tell something has been bothering you." He answers. "Well there's been something on my mind." You reply. "Well I'm all ears. Shooting is done for today and it's raining outside. AND I have my Y/N pillow." He says showing the pillow with your face on it you gave him for his birthday. "Alright------- I'm pregnant!" You say excitedly. "Finally! Oh my god!" He replies. "And it's twins." You add. "Twins!?" He asks. "Yup." You giggle. "Yes!" He says overcome with joy. You watch as he has a mini celebration. "You're too cute." You say. "I can't help it! We've been trying for so long." He replies. "Well it's finally happened." You say. You hear Rami's phone chiming and see him checking the notifications. There's atleast 10. "Are those messages?" You ask. "No, media alerts. You're in the media." He answers reading. "Whoa." He says. "What does it say?" You ask. "Well it says, Y/N Cabello is pregnant, and Noah Centennial is the father. Can you believe the things media lies about?" He chuckles. While he laughs about the alerts a chill goes through your body.

This is the moment you feared.

"I'd better call my manager, I'll call you back." You say. "Okay." He replies, half paying attention as he reads.

_____

"Noah Centennial told the fucking press Y/N is pregnant with his twins. He posted a sonogram on Instagram and Twitter. She didn't cosent to any of this shit!" Your sister slash manager Lauren hisses through the phone. "I don't care who you have to call take every single report down or heads will roll." She warns. She hangs up, "He told TMZ then collaborated with them to post it. They have a picture of you laying in his bed sleeping and are warning they'll post it unless we give them exact information." She reveals. "Why can't they get the information from him?" You ask. "Because they need you to confirm it. It's a journalism tactic. Listen, call Rami and have him brace his people. Noah knows you're married to him and if that hits the airways he'll get dragged into this." She warns. "I will but why do they care what I do, I'm not famous." You reply. "You're Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui-Cabello's sister. You were in 2 box-office movies, you have over 500k Instagram followers." Lauren lists. "The self name drop was Hella subtle." Camila says. Lauren playfully nudges her. You call Rami but his phone goes to voicemail. Seconds later it rings,

it's Noah.

You answer, "You worthless piece of shit how dare you do this to Y/N?!" Lauren attacks taking the phone. "I want to talk to her." He says. "Well you got me instead leave a message or eat a steaming bag of di---" She begins before you cut in. "Noah how could you do this to me, we had an agreement?" You ask. "Take me off of speaker." He says. "Done." You reply. "I did what's best for me, you, and the twins. Can't you see this is what has to happen, once they know we'll be free." He says. "You don't even know if you're the father and you probably aren't because you wore protection." You remind. "Y/N, just come over. So we can talk about this in person, I hate being on the phone." He says. Lauren and Camila shake their heads no. "Okay." You agree. He hangs up and you get up, "I'm coming." Camila says. "Me too but I'm bringing Louis." Lauren says. "Who is Louis?" You ask. She reveals a Louisville Slugger baseball bat. "No, not you, Camila, or Louis is coming. I need to keep a level head and approach him with such. He's not a horrible man. I'm sure he just needs reasoning." You reply. "Fine." They agree, after a long hesitation. You get dressed and go to your car. The drive is quiet and you don't even bother turning on music. The thoughts in your head are loud enough. One call to Tracy started all of this now the world knows you're pregnant with what could be Noah's babies. Rami must be distraught. Tears form in your eyes at the thought. A perfect husband suffering because you couldn't love and appreciate him for all he had to give. Women would do anything to have a man like this yet here you are. You push the self regretting thoughts aside to keep from stressing, the babies being your only reason. You finally arrive to Noah's and go up to his door.

Not realizing you left your phone on the car seat. Missing a call and message from Dr Gupta,

"Y/N its imperative you come in immediately there was a problem with your pregnancy tests! You could go into labor at any moment!" It reads.