✨ Forgive Me, Rami✨ Request!

Requester: superdopeygirl03

Summary: Rami finds out that the reader is pregnant and asks to marry them. But in the long run after many years of marriage Rami find out the reader is cheating....

Note: This is looooooonnnnggggg. I wrote it during my sick week and it gave me a lot of comfort in having something to occupy myself. Anyhow, I hope you can forgive you for this. *gulp*

Forgive Me, Rami

"Where are your shoes?" Rami asks with a laugh. "I dunno." Ramona answers innocently. She tries to climb onto the couch and Rami helps her, "Well, mommy is going to be mad if I let you go to Kiara's house without them. And we don't want to make mommy mad do we?" He asks, keeping his voice low. Ramona shakes her head. "Right, because she's very scary when she's mad." He says. She nods. You don't actually get mad at them, they're your world. You do however get slightly frustrated on occasion. You step in making your presence known, "Are we ready?" You ask. "Mona seems to have misplaced her shoes." Rami answers. You reveal them from behind your back, "They were in the fridge." You say. "Of all places." Rami laughs. He puts them on her just in time as the doorbell rings. He answers and Kiara runs in and hugs Mona. "Sorry I'm late." Her mother says. "You're right on time actually." You reply. Kiara pulls Mona to the car and you watch as her mother secures them in their seats. They leave and you and Rami wave. Once the door is shut you prepare your hair and outfit and approach your husband. "Rami, you know what today is...." You ask walking your fingers up his chest. Following the buttons of his plaid shirt. "Saturday?" He asks. "No...." You answer, hinting. He thinks, "Oh! I have a convention today!" He says. "For what?" You ask as he puts on his jacket. "Nothing particular but it helps to be present at events like this." He answers. He gives you a quick peck on your lips and leaves. As he usually does. Today is your 4 year anniversary and like all of the others he doesn't remember. You purposely made Ramona's play date today to have a couple of hours with your husband but he had other plans. You sigh.

"I don't know Tracy, we haven't made love in 4 months and we never go on dates anymore. We'd hoped for another baby but I don't even know if he still cares." You say. "Girl let me tell you what you need, a flame." Tracy replies. "Like a fire?" You ask. "Yes! A non-sexual boy toy to satisfy your urges and give you what you need. Then you can come home and be perfectly content." She answers. "I'd never cheat on Rami, he's the love of my life." You reply. "You don't have to cheat cheat, just let the boy toy make you feel loved and gas you up. No feelings attached." She says. "I know one." She replies. "No, absolutely not." You say. "Just try it once and if you don't like it there's a confidentiality agreement." She replies. You bite your lip.

—-

You wait nervously for the man Tracy set you up with through her site. Supposedly he'll just date you and give you some company. That's all you want, company. You made sure to let Tracy know you didn't want romance and you just want someone to talk to. Eventually a man appears. A tall man with medium build, curly brown hair, and wide youthful smile, "I'm Noah." He introduces, "Y/N." You reply shaking his hand. He sits down and you get a good look at him. He's handsome, but he has nothing on Rami. "So you're married?" He asks. "Yes, we're just over 4 years. We've been together for 5." You answer. "Kids?" He asks. "Just one, she's 4." You answer. "You?" You ask. "No. I'm more career focused. Which is great because Tracy told me you didn't want a relationship." He answers, "So what is it you do want?" He asks. "I don't know, company." You answer. "And you don't have any girlfriends, sisters, mother?" He asks. "I do." You answer. "So you're not actually after company?" He says. "Your husband isn't satisfying you?" He asks. "He satisfies me, but sometimes I feel like he cares more about his career than me." You answer. "I understand that he's a busy man but sometimes I just wish we could spend more time together. It doesn't help he missed our anniversary last week." You add. "Maybe I'm jumping the gun because he really is a great guy and I love him with all of my heart. We're supposed to have another baby soon, whenever that happens." You continue. Noah continues eating and drinks some orange juice. "No reply?" You ask. "Nope." He answers. You sigh as he continues eating. You don't blame him, he's a Flame and as Tracy said they don't do much. "Are you ready to go?" You ask. "Sure." He answers. You and him leave the restaurant and as planned he follows you as you run errands keeping you company....