✨Made Of Glass✨ (Request!)

✨Requester: Love-Laced

Request: A one-shot where Rami and the reader are playing love interests in one of his movies or shows..... He finds out that off set she's being abused by her boyfriend, who's actually her kidnapper..........

Notes: The OC = Paisley Miller.

Extra Notes: I also want to say before hand this may be triggering as it features abuse and strong language. It's not like a story I've written before but I love the concept that was requested because it's a real subject and it has a happy ending that I want to do my best to cover appropriately for you all.

__________

Paisley arrives to the set a little later than her cast-mates, still she's greeted by the director with a smile. "I'm sorry I'm late. Traffic." She says pulling at her sweater sleeve. "It's fine. We were just filming some of Rami's scenes until you arrive. You know the saying, an active set never rests!" The director Chris replies. "Rami, as in Malek?" Paisley asks. "Well yeah, he's super nice if you want to meet him. He should be at catering." Chris answers. "No!" Paisley replies quickly. Chris is startled at the sudden reply. "I'm sorry. I just, I'd rather just go to my dressing room." Paisley explains. "No worries. You'll have plenty of time to be better acquainted later." Chris replies. "I look forward to it." Paisley says. She leaves to her dressing room and locks the door behind. Once inside she walks around the small white walled room. It has a rack for her outfits and a few odds and ends for her prep. Hair and makeup should arrive soon and from there the filming will begin. Her phone buzzes and she looks at it intently. It doesn't buzz once, it does it continuously. It's erratic vibrating culminating with it falling on the floor. "Crap!" She says rushing to pick it up. It's alright structurally, a sturdy device at least. She scrolls through the notifications, they're all texts. Words jumbled into the notification field varying in intent and emotion. It starts with a simple hey and ends with the lone word "bitch". A startling knock on the door draws Paisley's attention and she locks the phone tucking it into her purse before answering. "We're here to slay you sis!" Her hairstylist Gary announces. Her makeup artist dances with a pallet, "And we got the new pallet!" Mariah announces. "Oh, come on in." Paisley says allowing them in. She settles in her chair and they set up their supplies. "I can't believe Chris let us style you. This movie is huge!" Mariah says combing Paisley's hair. "Opposite Rami Malek of all actors. Girlt!" Gary announces. "You like him?" Paisley asks. "Like? I love him!" Gary answers bending his knees to emphasize the statement. "I hear he's nice." Paisley says. "He is. I met him on the set of War At Home and he was a real sweetie pie." Mariah replies. "I never knew you worked on that set." Paisley says. "Psht, that was way back when." Mariah replies. She folds the collar of Paisley's turtleneck and pauses. She nudges Gary and shows him her finding. "Pais, what happened to your neck?" Gary asks agasp. "Nothing. I wore a cheap necklace." Paisley quickly answers. "Girlt! Where did you buy that damn thing from? The Dollar store?" He asks. "Believe it or not that's exactly the place." Paisley answers looking to him. Her smile dim, an expression Gary doesn't see a crack in. Mariah bites her tongue. "Well not all of us have skin accustomed to irritants." She says turning Paisley's chair to have her facing the mirror. "If something is bothering us, we should get rid of it." She adds. "I don't really want to talk about it." Paisley replies. "That's all I need to hear." Gary says. Him and Mariah finish styling Paisley and she changes into her first outfit of the movie. She makes her way to the set and finds Rami waiting for her in a chair. His eyes glued to his script, a coffee with his name spelled Ronnie on it in his hand. "Ronnie?" Paisley greets. Slightly trembling, both from hoping her joke hits the mark, and from being in his presence. Many actors aspire to work with him, and she's his love interest in a huge movie. "It's weird, I don't think I look like a Ronnie." Rami says. He lowers his script and offers his hand for her to shake. She accepts and sits across from him in her chair. "So you're the amazing Paisley Mitchell." He smiles. "Yes, in the flesh. Though you're the immortal Rami Malek." She replies nervously. "I'm only a man. I began as you are now. Though I think acquiring a major role as your first role is a feat I could have only dreamed of." He says. "It's a dream come true but I admit I'm a little worried. I don't want to only be known as a one dimensional actress. Like the acting version of a one hit wonder." She replies. "The best and worse part of it is finding what comes next. For years I thought War At Home would be my only TV role, then Mr Robot came and well it's all obvious from there." He says. "All right. In this scene Safin meets Agent Paige. He's the big bad scary emotionless man, she's the captured Agent but he's interested. He plays it cool and eventually utters a small smile." Chris says coming over. "Sounds good." Rami replies handing him his script. Paisley hands hers in too and the actors take their places. "Action!" Chris says.